Chapter (18): The Floral Anchor & The Phoenix

Start from the beginning

15 Minutes later, Wren and Georgina were taking a break from the jogging and they were both panting and sweating. Georgina closed her eyes, breathing heavily and Wren's eyes shifted from the people in the park to Georgina's sweaty face that made her features glitter, down to the smooth curves of her breasts that were heaving up and down as she was regaining her breath then her eyes raked over her light abs that were showing underneath her shirt.

Georgina opened her eyes and looked in front of her, sighing, then turned to Wren with a smile, wiping some sweat off her neck.

"I had a great time jogging with my boss and I hope we'll get to do it again some other day."

"Yeah." said Wren with a small smile and Georgina looked her in the eye one last time then left Wren alone in the park who went home afterwards to continue her workout routine.

.................................................

Madeline had her breakfast and coffee with Eva and they had a discussion about the wedding, Wren's suit because she still didn't buy one after trying five suits the other day then they changed the topic and talked about Georgina once again. This time Madeline was neutral on mentioning Georgina because she was sure of Wren's love for her.

She took her car and dropped off Eva at her apartment then headed to Wren's. She arrived and pulled out the key, entered the house and saw Wren finishing her last set of push-ups.

"Hey, morning." said Wren standing up, grunting from the exhaustion.

"Morning, babe. Working out?"

"Just finished." She walked to her and moved her hand behind Madeline's back reaching for the glass of water.

"You're sweaty." said Madeline, giving her a look.

"Of course I'm and as much as I want to give you a kiss right now I'd rather give it fully to you after I shower, so if you'll excuse me I'm heading for my hot steamy shower and it'll be a pleasure if you join me."

Wren went to the shower and Madeline titled her head to the side thinking about her offer that was somehow appealing. She opened the fridge, getting herself some orange juice and on her third sip, she heard the water running in the bathroom and the stall door being closed.

She bit her lower lip and took a deep breath, putting the glass down on the counter, then went to the bathroom tip toing.

Wren was enjoying her warm shower that she didn't hear the door open or hear Madeline enter, but she heard the rustle of clothes behind her so, she turned around and found Madeline before her eyes naked and tying her hair up into a messy bun before she shot her a seductive smile and joined her in shower stall.

"I had a feeling you'd come and join me." said Wren confidently with a smirk.

"No, you're mistaken. I'm just here to rub your back."

Wren chuckled and gazed at her eyes. "Riiiight because that's what we do... every time we're in the shower... together..." Her eyes went up and down, raking over Madeline's body as she continued. "Naked."

Madeline laughed softly at her. "Turn around and don't try to get my hair wet."

"Just your hair?"

"Wren! Don't be such a perv."

She raised both hands in surrender. "Okay, alright. I'm turning around so that you could rub my back. I get it."

She turned around and when Madeline made the first contact with her skin, Wren sighed deeply in pleasure as Madeline started rubbing it smoothly with soap and she didn't only rub it, she massaged it as well, making Wren release a satisfied loud sigh leading to close her eyes and enjoy her delicate touch.