Bonus Chapter -7-

HAPPY READING 🥰

Sean Britto

Today is our rehearsal dinner, I wanted us to make reservations at a hotel but Annabelle insists on making it a grand family affair. My entire family came up from Texas. Including my two aunts and uncle. Along with their children. In total about ten persons from my side of the family.

My parents are staying with us while my relatives are putting up at a hotel. A few of Annabelle aunts and uncle has arrived for our wedding as well but I'm yet to meet them. My mother, Annabelle, her sisters, Jinette and Mrs. Inniss are in the kitchen cooking up a storm.

My self, Aaron, Brian, Demetri, Annabelle brothers in law and my dad are outback setting up tables, chair, and drinks according to Annabelle strick instructions. Mini tables with chairs are set up on one side of the lawn with bounce castles and slide for the kids. While the adult tables are set up to the other end of the lawn but not too far from the kid's area.

Mrs. Dawson and Rossie are helping to decorate the kid's corner as the fellas finish arranging the furniture.

Sebastian, Demetri, and dad help in setting up a makeshift bar while Brian, I, and the other guys help in setting up the tables and chairs.

After two hours of fighting with this stuff, we are finally finished and ready to take a drink.

I pass out drinks to all the fellas, we sit down talking about random stuff watching the kids run around to their heart's content.

It's amazing how our kids are growing up and taking a liking to each other. they are running around laughing and playing without a care in the world.

"One hell of a year," said Brian pulling his chair next to mine.

"Indeed my friend indeed," I utter turning my head to face him.

"You ready for tomorrow," he asks placing his beer bottle on the table next to mine "there no going back, I'm ready now or never."

"Good, because I have your best man gift in my car. What do you have planned for your honeymoon?"

"You're giving it to me this early. Hotel for the night I guess. I have the Dejounte prospect to hand over on Friday."

"It's a two-part gift, its starts today and I'm stealing you after dinner. Don't worry I have that covered."

"I told you, I didn't want a bachelor party."

"Who said anything about a party. Jinette warned me, she will cut and feed my manhood to Duke if we had a bachelor party and had stripers."

I laugh, "who's Duke."

"The dog I'm slowly jealous of, Jinette spends her time cooing to that damn dog and have him in our bed."

I laugh harder at him. "Maybe she needs another baby."

"Never, not after what she went through with Ava."

"That's almost a year ago. So you're going to sulk and be jealous over a dog."

"It's much better, trust me. I'm secretly planning his demise."

"Good luck, my friend good luck." I laugh at Brian walking back to the house to get a few more beers for the guys.

I walk into the pantry and there stood my future wife in short shorts and a tank top.

"What the hell are you wearing,"

"What," she looks down at herself then back up at me. "what," she said obliviously.

"Do you see all the guys around here?" I take the utensil out of her hands and march us out of the pantry and up to our room.