- 19 -

HAPPY READING 🥰

Annabelle Innis

My heart stop when I heard those words left sean's mouth. After all, he's said to me, I believe him. now his wife shows up and he's saying all this. I stood there dumbfounded holding on to him. My entire body felt in pain as I stood there contemplating if I heard him right.

Is he walking away from me, is this how he felt when I walked away and wanted to leave. I let go of him trying to contain myself and think.

I've fallen in love for the first time in my life and he's talking about he can't do this anymore. What's there to do, I want him and he wants me so what's the big mystery I'm missing here. The way he talked to Cindy about me didn't seem like a man who doesn't care.

He either wants me to prove how I feel about him. Comforts him or plain and simple, leave him alone. I couldn't accept he wants me out. After all our conversations and the way he makes me feel I don't believe he's ready to walk away. I will have to comfort him if that doesn't work then I will leave him alone. I will put my feeling aside and walk away if that's what he wants.

He had an emotional day and men may not like to show their emotions but Sean let me into a part of him and even though I give him such a hard time, I couldn't walk away from love unless he wants me to.

He comforted me when I needed it. He held me when I required it and made me feel desired and loved. Things I've never felt from a man and I'm not about to walk away from it now.

So I spoke up Sean "I know what I want, and I'm staring right at him. for the few months I've known you, it finally hit me like bricks, you're who and what I want. The things you've made me feel I'm not going to find in another lifetime. I may be timid about my feelings at times because I don't trust people with them. People tend to do the complete opposite of what they say with my feeling. But since I've met you, your words match your actions and I want to travel this unspoken future with you."

"Why," was all he whisper and I know he needed more probably to hear me say it or admit how I truly feel about him. He always shows me what he feels and he's open about it but I've never said these words to anyone and when I do say it I want to mean every single word.

"Because I love you and it terrifies me. I didn't trust you to choose me over your wife and I doubted you. I know your true feelings now even if they aren't as strong as mine, you have them."

He stood up in front of me "say it again," did he want me to repeat all I said to him. I look at him quizzically wondering if he didn't hear me well.

"We have feelings for each other..."

"Not that part," he corrects me. "What," I inquire. "You love me," he had the biggest grin on his face. "I love you" I whisper out quietly he grabs me kissing me heatedly.

He places his arms around my back drawing me close as our bodies moulds to one another. He picks me up in a rush and places me on the barstool. I wrap my legs around him gyrating onto his length. He groans and grunts at the friction caused between us. He pulls down the shoulder of my robe. He attacks my neck with his mouth sucking and nibbling my bare skin. The heat from his hand radiates my entire body. I quickly unbutton his shirt throwing it to the floor. My back hit the edge of the bar as his mouth travels down to my collar bone. He caresses my breast pinching my nipples and my core throbs in excitement, I need more. I arch my back gliding my feminine heat on his clothes member creating friction that made my entire body pulsates, becoming putty in his hand.

He covers my breast with his mouth and his saliva and heat from his breadth cause goosebumps to erupt on my skin. He grunts at the effects he had on me.

He comes up back to my lips "I need your first time to be special not here."

He picks me up walking us to his bedroom he's so strong taking all my weight walking all these stairs while kissing me in the process.

He places me gently on his bed he open the knot on my robe to find me completely naked. He groans tracing his hands from the valley of my breast to my lady bits, he smiles when he felt the moisture between my legs. "All this for me beautiful lady" he smirks a devilish grin and I know it satisfies him.

He takes off his vest and pants in a rush while latching onto my other breast. The desires that were pooling inside of me were sending me over the moon and I need more. He teases me kissing under my breast caressing his way down to my hip. My hand wraps securely around him bringing him closer to me.

"Please, baby, I can't wait any longer" I whimper out between breath. He took his time working his expert tongue in and out of my navel, my hip then finally to the place that was longing for his attention. He lightly drags his teeth on my nub, my body convulses and my mind went blank. He had a magical tongue, he made me do things I normally wouldn't. I flip us over saddling his face riding the waves of his expertly manoeuvred tongue. Never in my life have I been this bold. My body pulsates as I feel my knees go weak. My hands went into my hair caressing my head and I couldn't move any longer. He flips us over kissing my core travelling up my abdomen kiss after kiss.

"Please baby, I need you. Let me feel you." I beg for more be overwhelmed by the desires coursing through me.

"Patients beautiful lady you're going to get all of it." He says through ragged breaths.

He removes himself from me, taking off his remaining clothes, oh boy am I impressed. My eyes grew wide. This man will be the death of me if he put all of it on me.

I start to tremble and he notices the change in me, how uneasy I become and come up to the bed. "Don't be afraid beautiful lady I'm not going to hurt you. If anything gets too much for you just tell me." He knows my fears and I appreciate him saying that to make me
relax and put my mind at ease.

He held my hand kissing it but my mind was going off like clockwork and I couldn't settle myself.

He raised me off the bed, I stood there vulnerable and naked in front of him. He doesn't seem to mind being naked in front of me. He places his forehead against mine. "Close your eyes," he said. He glided his hands up the sides of my body to my arms he places my hands around his neck, "now follow my lead." I've never met a man so sure of how and when and where to touch and just how much. I've never been to ecstasy but now I'm feeling it.

Ever so gently we sway to an invisible beat. We are surrounded by the tranquillity of peace, love, and desire. A soothing tender tension envelops us and I become at ease. He began to kiss me so tenderly I thought I might break if he let go. "I love you beautiful lady" he mumbles between kisses. My heart stops beating for a moment. My eyes flick open looking at him. His eyes were hooded with pure love and desires that melted me completely.

He lay us back on his bed. He settles over me covering my body with his. I can taste myself on his lips as he deepens his kisses. My eyes close on their own accord. The heat from his body travels through me as our body is entwined, heating my entire body.

"Look at me beautiful lady," he says ever so gently. I open my eyes, the emotions in his eyes match how I am feeling and my eyes began to burn as tears prick my eyes. He kisses both of my eyes as emotions fills me. "Do you want me to stop beautiful lady?"

"I shake my head."

"Words baby, I love you either way."

"No, can I stay with you?" I look at him showing him my vulnerable side.

"Forever," He smiles at me.

He enters me slowly, my breath caught in my throat. I shut my eyes tight, I didn't move as he penetrates my walls. "breathed Annabelle. Look at me, baby."