Bonus Chapter -3-

HAPPY READING🥰

Sean Britto

My body cover her and words couldn't describe how lost into her I am right now. I trail kisses from the valley of her breast working my way to her stomach and abdomen. I was taking my time I didn't want to rush it, we hardly get this alone time since the girls were born. There isn't a strain on our relationship but random times like this rarely appear themselves during the day.

I know how insecure she feels about her abdomen after giving birth. But I could fucking care less. She's such a strong woman to go through that and walked away like a champion. She's my goddess, my empress and soon to be wife. I promise to treat her like a queen and I fully intend on doing so. I pay special attention to her tummy worshipping it with kisses. A phone vibrates and I'm not sure it's hers or mine.

I work my way to her hip biting and teasing her, she quiver under me as I didn't stop my attention to her body.

Messages keep coming in rapidly and annoying me. I want this time for us, who could that be.

"Sean, it must be important." She says breathless reaching her hands to the nightstand while I continue my attention to her hip, trailing my finger along the line of her underwear.

She scurries away from me, when I look up she is reading from my phone. She pulls away sitting up, "what the hell is this Sean." She pelts my phone at me.

"What is what?"

Judging by her reaction she's is piss, she sits up folding her arms over her tummy trying to hide herself. "Is this what you've been doing," tears settle in her eyes. I pick up my phone to see what she's going on about and my heart plunge to my abdomen at the messages Cindy sent and a few nudes.

I hesitantly look up at Annabelle, tears are now flowing down her face she gets off the bed hurriedly picking up her clothes. "Baby let me explain."

"I'm so fucking stupid," she says. I've never heard her use swear words before. This is bad, really bad. "Check the messages I've never respond to them."

"Oh my god, Sean. I went dress fitting today. Is this what you've been doing." She's full-on crying now.

"Baby listens, I've never encouraged this. Never."

"Encourage, Is this what you want. You want your ex-wife back."

"Calm down," I get off the bed walking to her, she moves away from me.

"I trusted you, Sean, with my life, with our daughters, our family, and this is what you do."

"Annabelle, it's not what you think."

"Your ex-wife sends you her nudes and it's not what I think. What the fuck is it then," She sobs.

"Baby, check my phone. I didn't encourage this, I've never texted Cindy inappropriately."

"Is that why you were in the guest room talking privately. Oh my God, I'm so fucking stupid." She cries harder putting her hand to her forehead.

"Stop saying that you aren't stupid you are beautiful, don't assume anything here Annabelle."

"All this sneaking around and being on your phone did you even went to meet Brian the other night."

"Annabelle, I've never lie to you."

"Lie to me, how come I don't know about this Sean. If this isn't a fucking secret service mission. How come you didn't tell me."

"I wanted too and with all that has been going on the right time hasn't presented itself."