-30-

HAPPY READING🥰

Sean Britto

I drove over to Brian's place I had to see Steph, I was missing him. I play around with him and Jorden for a while but he soon went to sleep from all the screams and running around.

Brian, Jinette, and I talk about this and that for a while catching up on all that has been happening for a while now. When I left their home it was nightfall I put Steph to bed and went home. I shower and change into sweat pants and climb into bed. I pick up my phone, I tossed on my bed earlier when I took a shower. I turn it on and read through the messages I had. When in comes a message from Annabelle.

"Hey did you meet home safe? I didn't hear from you, I was a little worried but if you're with steph I understand?"

Then it dawns on me, I didn't call or text to let her know I reach home or where I was since I left her in the afternoon.

"I'm sorry beautiful lady I meant to call, but I went straight to Brian's I had to see steph. Didn't mean to worry you."

As I wait for her reply I replied to my brother's message telling me he's coming up to New York to do some business and will drop by.

My phone vibrates with her reply a few minutes later.

"It's ok, how's steph. I miss him."

"He asks for you I told him we will visit you next week."

"Sean thank you for today, and for talking with my parents even though they nag me with all the questions they interrogated you with."

I don't believe it, she's thanking me, I should be the one thanking her for inviting me and having that confidence in me to meet her parents.

"I should be the one thanking you beautiful lady our relationship is taking the next level and I'm happy you trust me and have that confidence in me to meet them, it nothing, I wasn't offended by their questions, it refreshing to see how they love and want the best for you."

It took her a few minutes to reply.

"I've never taken this step before and it's a little scary and.... so much as been happening so fast it's making my head spin."

"You promise to talk to me beautiful lady, what's happening fast, am I moving too fast with you, tell me."

I'm worried about what she has to say next and I know this is new to her and I want to make her as comfortable as possible. Sometimes I feel like, I rush things with her but it's because I need her in my life.

"There something I need to tell you. I will talk to you about it, but I want to talk to you face to face where I can see your eyes and your alluring smile."

"I will wait until such time. I don't want to push you. just please talk to me. you like my eye and my smile."

"I like more than your eyes and your smile sir."

"I'm intrigued, tell me what else you like."

"I can show you better than I can tell you, Mr Britto."

I smile at her response.

"I miss you in my bed right now, with my arms wrapped around you."

"Really if I was there was that all you would've done."

She's a temptress and a tease right now but I will follow through. I sit up bracing the headboard of my bed, ready to respond.

"I will kiss your lips I've been dying to do that all day long. Putting my tongue in your mouth and letting you do that thing you do, pressing me in closer. The only problem is how far down I will go once I've started. My hands are dying to touch you."

"Hmmm, I would like that very much, right now. How far down will you go."

"What else would you like beautiful lady."

"Hmmm, you're a tease Mr Britto but that thing you do with your tongue."

"Huh, you like that don't you, your a naughty, naughty girl."

"I do very much and you're the reason for it."

I chuckle to my self she was kinda shy.

"Can't fault me for that, you're a beautiful, delicious woman."

"Hmm, sweet talker and a tease."

"What are you wearing right now."

"Granny pantie."

"That's what you have on right now, who's the tease now beautiful lady."

"I don't want to be fired up and you're not here to put out the blaze. I can't even touch myself here with the way everyone barges into my room."

"If I were there I would've locked your room door, I would be causing a fire. What do you have planned for tomorrow."

I reply not wanting to push her any further.

"Ariel is taking me dress fitting."

"What are you doing in the evening."

"Nothing."

"Can I see you, beautiful lady?"

"I'm heading home on Monday, will that be Mr late Mr Britto."

"You're torturing me here baby."

"I will call you tomorrow baby, I'm tired." She replies.

"Ok, have a good night's rest and dream of me, my beautiful."

"Bye, you too babe."

I check my time it's now 10:30 pm, I place my phone on the nightstand turning out the lights. I lay back in bed remembering the events of today and wondering what are the shapes unspoken as we venture forward as our relationship develops.

Annabelle is different from most women I know, she has taken a liking to Steph without reservation. That's one of the things I'm most impressed with about her. She never made a fuss about me having a child. If ever we are talking and Steph needed my attention, she rushes me off the phone so I can get to him. She has this instant motherly quality about her and I love it.

I see her with her family and I couldn't be happier she has a structured background and cultured parents who love her and treat her well and expect those she came in contact with to do the equivalent.

In the time I've come to know her she is a breath of fresh air and I'm falling into her air without a parachute.