- 9 -

HAPPY READING 🥰

Sean Britto

Annabelle and I stayed up talking and playing with each other until 4 am. She finally close her eyes and went to sleep. Sleeping with her head on my lap. We are currently on the couch. I sit back here looking at her sleeping face and wonder what happened to make her built all these walls around her. I know there's something wrong with her and I can't do anything about it unless she talks to me. When I came out of the bathroom she was so lost in thought, she didn't even hear the knock on the door.

I stood there processing what's happening to her, when I approached her she jumped and tried to fight me but I held onto her I didn't let go. Was she sexually assaulted or abused. I could tell it's something along those lines, every time I touch her she put up those barriers.

My intention is not to push her neither do I want to get carried away this weekend. But my control is slipping, especially because I haven't been romantically involved in such a long time. I stroke her face "I want you to talk to me, what happened to you beautiful lady?"

I hope no one hurt her that way. I lay my head back on the cushion of the couch closing my eyes. Jetlag finally took over and I fell asleep.

I wake up to different aromas of food. I reach out to Annabelle but she wasn't there. I rub my face opening my eyes. There she changes into a short knee-length dress that hugs her curves perfectly. I had to avert my eyes because down south wasn't cooperating with me.

"Good, you're up." She smiles at me and my heart leaped with excitement at the way she smiles at me. The tent I was pitching, I couldn't hide from her. I lean over trying not to let her see my groin. She's so sexy the next couple of days will be hell.

She came up to me, looking at me funny, "why are you like that." She asks. Sit up and relax she tried to push me back onto the couch cushion. "I brought breakfast but since it's almost two o'clock" She looks back at the food she didn't see how uncomfortable I am trying to hide from her. "What," she asks sitting on my lap but quickly springs up looking away. "I'm sorry but that dress you have on."

"Sean," she blushes and laughs cutting me off. I stand up walking to her. I kiss her cheeks walking to the bathroom. "Wait did you went home to change." She turns around facing me "yes, I woke up at noon. I went home showered, and bought us breakfast, well lunch now."

"Why didn't you wake me, I would've gone with you, you walked around in that dress."

She laughed again "boy go freshen up."

"Remind me when I'm leaving to take that dress with me." She squints her eyes smiling at me "mmm I can't with you right now."

I chuckle walking to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and shower. I walk out of the bathroom wrap in my towel to take my clothes out of my suitcase. Annabelle was sitting on the bed with her phone in her hand, when she heard me, she looks up at me biting her lips.
Did she just moan? I heard her made a sound. She closes her leg and I notice immediately her body is betraying her.

I walk up to her, I take her hand in mine placing it on my abdomen. I can feel the heat radiating off her hand. She tries to pull back but I held it firmly. I take my other hand and place it under her chin lifting her head so she can look at me. "You don't have to lay with me, to be pleasured, beautiful lady." I remove her lips between her teeth, with my thumb finger, swiping my thumb across her lips. I lean over nipping her lower lip. I whisper against her lips, "do you want me to show you. I promise I wouldn't hurt you and whenever you tell me to stop I will."

She nods her head lowering her eyes.  "words beautiful lady, I want you to look at me, see you have the same effects on me." She looks up at me. Desires are hood in her eyes as I look down at her and I knew there and then she's losing control as well.