Bonus Chapter -6-

HAPPY READING🥰

Annabelle Innis

I push him back onto the floor, I can see that surprise him as well, I saddle him kissing his lips roughly. I don't know where this confidence came from but I wasn't going to back down. I need to show him the power I possess as a woman. He needs to know I run this ship and any hair out of place is a reflection of me. We have built a circle and no one is allowed in.

I bite his nipples, he groans. I gyrate my hips onto his manhood and feel his length press up against my core. I raise my upper body losing the knot to my bathrobe then taking off my bra. He's never seen me this bold but I need him to know I'm in control.

I went back to his lips kissing him roughly, putting my tongue into his mouth, and nibbling his bottom lip. I halt our kiss biting just under his adam's apple. A throaty grunt escapes him as he grips my hips.

I trail my body down his legs unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down and off as quickly as I can. His shaft stands to attention waiting as his juices race out. It turns me on more seeing how I affect him and I wasn't doing much as I plan to dominate him fully with my body.

I lick my lips getting ready for what I had planned, I've never done this but it wouldn't hurt giving it a try. I lower my lips circling my tongue around his tip. He grunts, his head pops up and his eyes went wide.

"Damn!" He hisses.

his fingers went through my hair, he hisses and groans as I went back to his hip giving little bites and flickering my tongue over his sensitive spot.

He groans loudly and pulls my head up to face him capturing my lips.

He sits up, on the carpet and cradles my face "I fucking love you." He said with so much passion, I look into his eyes believing every single word he said to me. I saddle his midriff pulling my underwear to the side, easing myself down onto his shaft.

Nice and slow taking my time to get comfortable on his manhood, I move my hip gyrating onto him. He connects our lips putting one hand in my hair and the other on my rump pulling me onto him with pressure.

I roll my hips grinding his shaft and bouncing up and down in between, his back braces onto the front of the couch. His head fell back onto the seat as our moans erupt throughout the room.

He cradles my body to him as we evaporate into one being, my heart beats as I feel every emotion running through him it's like I'm dissolving into his body as I feel every pain, desire, touch, every strength, tenderness, every weakness, every physical part of him, I feel his love, how sorry he is, his hurt. When I look down at him I know he can feel mine. It's like we evolve as time and space are no more. The hungry look in his eyes drove me crazy as wanton desire, longing, needs, and passion fill me.

The way he held me as if I will slip away, clench my heart and I know here and now he's my soul mate, my destiny.

Pure love is written on his face as he looks up at me, my face mirrors him as our heart thumps loudly, doing all the talking and our bodies became one springing to higher heigh coming down from our connected high in each other arms.

We have never made love this way, my body was completely his and he was mine they spoke a language I couldn't put into words.

We didn't move, we couldn't move, we sit in the same position in the living room, me saddling him. Gazing into each other souls. It is the best feeling in the world. To feel what we just felt and I didn't want it to end.

He put his hand in my hair clearing it from my face. "I was losing my mind, my world was torn apart. I miss you so much, beautiful lady. Sorry, I didn't tell you. I didn't want to hurt you, baby. But I end up hurting you way worse by not talking to you. Please know I would never hurt you this way intentionally. It's like I couldn't breathe the entire time you weren't here. It's so hard being without you. We belong together Annabelle, I love you."

"I love you too Sean. Always and forever."

"Everything broke when you left baby, I miss you, I miss your kiss, your touch, our kids everything."

"You always say we need to talk about stuff and I felt betrayed when you didn't talk to me about this. The history you have with your ex-wife will forever bother me especially if it's inappropriate."

"I never meant to make you feel that way. I never meant to hurt you, do you know that." I nod my head. I know he would never handle me unjustly, I was furious though and I let my anger do all the talking and thinking.

"I didn't know how to handle the whole situation and every scenario I thought of, ends with me hurting you. I never wanted that. It still ends up happening. For that, I'm truly sorry beautiful lady."

"Sean just communicates with me, no matter what. I'm a big girl you don't have to shelter me every time. We could have handle it together."

He smiles at me pulling my head down to him, kissing me gently.

"I want to hear it will you marry me." He asks.

I pull away placing my finger to my temple as if I'm thinking about it.

"Seriously, you're thinking about it after what just happened a moment ago."

I giggle, "yes. You had to ask after that."

"I love you so much."

He hugs me tight breathing in my scent.

We didn't move, nor change the position we are in after our make-up session. We just sit there until we had enough of each other. Kissing and playing with one another, making up for all the days gone by. It was late when we finally get up and went to bed.
.
.
.
.
The next morning Sean didn't go to work, we spend the entire morning in bed, he woke me up with his mouth buried between my legs and moans escaping my lips. Trust me I'm not complaining, I couldn't think of a better way to wake up. He made breakfast and borough mine in bed. We shower together and had a great time appreciating each other all morning. By lunch, we still didn't leave the bedroom, and let just say Sean made me pay for all the days I wasn't home. By evening I'm sore and couldn't walk properly.

We talk and play checkers which he won most of the game. After some much-needed alone time, we are on cloud nine.

"Beautiful lady, would you like to go out with me. We haven't had a date in weeks, do me the honours of accompanying me to dinner."

"Since you ask so politely and add support to back you up I most certainly would love to kind sir."

He chuckles, "you're too perfect, I love you."

"I love you too."

It took me two hours to shower and get dress. Since we are having a date night I want to look special. I curl my hair to the back of my head doing a mini bun, half down, half-up hairstyle. I lay my edges and let down the loose curls to my back. I get dress, wearing a high waist pencil velvet skirt that hugs my hips just right.

I'm thanking God for this baby fat right now, pairing it with a matching spaghetti strap short top. I did my makeup to perfection making my eyes pop and nude lips using light concealer and foundation. I give myself one last look in the mirror, I clean up nicely. I'm looking as hot as fire. Be careful Mr Britto you're going to get burnt. I giggle to myself.

I snap a few selfies, put on my nude heels, grabbing my purse. I'm ready.

I walk out of the closet, putting my purse on the bed to put in my earrings when I heard a loud whistle.

"Beautiful lady, I don't think I can let you leave the house."

"Why, you don't like it."

"Do you see the drool running out my mouth? You look, hot baby."

I blush, feeling sexy. I have his attention, and I promise to keep it. He comes up to me, circling his arms around my waist "you look stunningly beautiful baby."

Sean made reservations at Versa rooftop. It looks us about 35 minutes to get there. We were greeted by the manager and escorted to our table. He knows how to turn up the charms and make a girl feel special.

The entire evening we had a taste test of a variety of dishes, we talked and kid around until well after midnight.