- 22 -

HAPPY READING 🥰

Sean Britto

Today's the day Annabelle moves back from Guyana. I've begged her to move in with me but she refused. Saying her mom will bury her alive if she moves in with a guy they didn't know and didn't bring home first. She still hadn't notified them about me and I don't know what she's waiting on and what to make of it. We've made our feelings know to each other and I want her all to myself but I don't know why she's holding back and what I did to give her those reservations.

I know it's only been five months since we started dating but I need her close and there isn't a timeline on how I feel about her. I visited her once since she went back to Guyana. I'm missing her like crazy and can't wait to see her tonight. I've never had a long-distance relationship before but we are making it work. We take every night before she goes to bed and every morning before work even during the day when I'm missing her.

I told my parents about us but I don't know what reservation she has about telling her parents and introducing me to them. Apart from that, we have been doing well, our conversations are intense and we can't seem to hand up the phone once we start talking. I've learned a lot about her and can't wait to take the next step in our relationship. Even though she doesn't want to move in with me.

Cindy reluctantly signs the divorce papers and went back to Italy. It turns out she was fired from her position and applied at another company over there. she received a call two weeks ago and travelled back to Italy. Surprisingly she didn't try another stunt but promised she not giving up on us. I don't know what to say to that, because Annabelle has captured and captivated my heart and I don't plan on leaving her available for too long. There is a longing that I can't seem to fill with Annabelle. The more I have her the more I want her. The way she put it on me have me wanting to chase her all the way to Guyana and back.

I believe the unsheltered phase of Cindy life made her ran back to security but I've moved on and I'm not looking back. She has made her decision and she has to live with it.

I want to spend all my waking hours with Annabelle but she's bent on giving me a hard time. She says her family doesn't do living together and I don't blame her for wanting a more secure commitment than being my girlfriend.

I've been married for a long time. I'm not looking to rush back into marriage so soon. I need more time. I thought Cindy and I had the same goals and wanted the same for our family but in the end, it all blew up in my face. When she up and walked away, leaving me heartbroken. By no means I'm saying Annabelle is the same became she has her career already going for her so that's out of the way. In a way, I do understand why she doesn't want to move in without a major commitment. But I need stability and she needs it as well. After we've done so many months of long-distance commitment I think she would want our relationship to be a little more permanent. But I will give her time to make her way before it blew up in my face. I don't want to push her either.

I'm currently standing in my office lean on the oversize glass view watching over the city. My thoughts were running back and forth comparing Cindy to Annabelle weighing my pros and cons. I don't want to bracket them but I just don't want to take any chances and make the wrong decision when it comes to my relationship with Annabelle.

There is a knock on my door, I lean off the glass telling the person to come in.

In walks Brian looking chipper as a pecker.

"What's up man," he asks as he closes the door.

"Good, everything's good."

"How's the family, been a while since we catch up."

"Jinette and Jorden are doing great. The Pompey deal has me on my feet. Speaking of which, that's why I'm here."

"Good to hear, what are they looking for," he hands over a file. I went through it making the necessary adjustments. Brian waits patiently as I went through and did all I need to adjust.