- 21 -

HAPPY READING 🥰

Annabelle Innis

I wake up to an empty bed. Sean was gone but the memory of last night keep replaying in my head and can't help the smile that takes over my face. The way he held me and made me comfortable was amazing my first time hurt me but my second time was amazingly wonderful. It is the best feeling making love in the position he got me doing. Never thought I would trembling the way I did, I swear the shaking feel so nice.

I close my eyes and remember every touch, how his hand mould and caress me, the way his mouth takes in all my breast worshipping it with his tongue, the way he calms me down with his soothing words, the look in his eyes when he looked at me. When he takes off his brief, well damn is all I can say. I place my pillow over my face screaming into it that's how great I feel, this morning. One night of love blew my heart away.

I heard all he said to Cindy last night and it conforms to my feelings. I have to admit that is my biggest issue with our relationship. I didn't want to be strung along then for him to up and go back to his wife. That would have crushed me.

He proved me wrong by choosing me and I can't stop smiling. I just lay here in awe of how happy I am. I never felt so good before. Never thought I will find a man who can do it again and again and make me beg for more.

Realization finally hit me. I spring up to a sitting position holding my mouth. We didn't use protection. I'm not on the pill. I've never taken them and since I wasn't sexually active. I didn't see the need to buy any protection. I guess we only did it once and my period isn't due until month-end. I love kids I'm just not ready for them right now. Since my contract is coming to an end in two months, I have to move back to New York City. Look for a place to rent and take all my stuff out of storage. Sean and I talked about it but we decided to make a definite decision when my time is up.

I was sitting there lost in thoughts I didn't hear Sean walk into the room until he places a tray of food on the bed.

"A penny for your thoughts beautiful lady." He smiles at me.

I smile up at him but didn't want to ruin this moment by bringing up the complicated stuff so early.

"Just remembering last night" I blush. He crawls onto the bed pressing his lips to mine. Delicately he kisses my lips. Ever so gently he bites my bottom lip pulling on it a little. He broke the kiss but didn't move away from me "do you want to eat first or freshen up" he asks.
"I will freshen up first," I slide over the other end of the bed being careful not to knock over the tray with our breakfast. As soon as my feet hit the floor I can feel the weight between my legs from what we did last night.

I slowly walk into his bathroom brush my teeth and step into the shower. The waters cascade down onto my skin relieving my muscles. I close my eyes relishing in the feelings when I felt strong arms wraps around me. I jump and open my eyes looking back at him. He had this concentrated look on his face as he reaches for the body lotion. He didn't say a word he just focus on what he is doing.

He pours his bath wash on the bath sponge and began to soothingly massage my skin. I was a little embarrassed although he saw me naked already. I've never shared a bathroom with a guy before. This is all new to me and I want to explore it all with him.

Gently he exfoliates my entire body. He went down low rubbing my legs to my feet one after the other. I blush and hold onto his shoulder for support.

Slowly he glides the sponge in between my legs to my womanhood. I moan closing my eyes at the feeling he's causing in my body. Even though I'm tender down there it feels nice. Just when his hand was about to touch my feminine heat he stops.

My eyes snap open to see what he's doing. He looks up at me with a devilish smirk on his face. He stand to his feet  turning me around. He whispers in my ears "I've thought about this ever since I'm awake." His husky voice sends a sensation down my back as he utter his first words to me since stepping foot into the shower.

I moan leaning into him. The way his breath tingle against my ears make me shiver. His hands wrap around my neck under my chin gliding his hand all the way down the valley of my breast down my abdomen to my core slowly teasing me.

He braces me against the glass door rubbing his hand down the crease of my back to my backside. "Tell me what you want me to do beautiful lady," He whispers.

He adjusts my rear end to push up against his arouse groin. My mind freezes up and I couldn't think. I couldn't think of anything to say. so I arch my back gyrating back onto him. He takes that as his cue to hold onto my hip, he spread his legs to stable himself. Both of my hands went up to the glass door as he stroke me from behind, bringing his length to the crease of my rump.

I moan out trying to grip the shower door. The shower fog up as the steamy water flows down our body.

Without warning, he plunges into my centre. I went on my tippy toes in an instant. He let go of my hip and cradles me in his arms allowing me to adjust and take all of him.

When I calm down he bent me over and began to thrust into my sensitive flower, "you feel so good beautiful lady, I want you to stay with me" he coos as he picks up his pace. I can feel my juice spilling out as he stimulates my entire body. His hand trace up my back and round to my breast cupping and pinching my nipples.

He thrust into me from behind at a steady pace and I gyrate onto him feeling him deep into me. He moves my hands from the glass door and pulls ne back to his chest as his other hand went to my sensitive nub rubbing.

"Cum for me beautiful lady," he says in a strained voice leaning over my shoulder. I can feel him deeper in me as he adjusted himself, curving his back and thrusting his groin more into me. "Ahhh ahhh" he groans out squeezing my breast. "You're so sweet beautiful lady," he says kissing me, bracing his hand on my back and squeezing my hips as he cum.

He notices how spent I am and wash us off. He walks us out of the bathroom drys my skin even though I told him I can. He put on my bathrobe and place me to sit on the sofa in the corner of his room. He gets dress and place the tray on his lap and told me to eat.

I took the first bite of my omelette and moan. "Mmmm" I place another fork full in my mouth close my eyes and moan again "Mmm" while chewing. "Beautiful lady if you keep that up, you're not going to get any rest today."

I blush, smiling at him. He knows how to get me all hot, bothered and giddy. I continue eating my breakfast not making a sound.

"Where's Steph," I ask realizing he didn't come to get his dad.

"Miss Sarah drop him over at his mom, he wanted to say goodbye to you but you were sleeping."

"How is he going to take it when we told him about us."

"He already knows, he said he will let me have you since your grown-up."

I laugh so hard I almost spit the food in my mouth. "He's too much, you know that."

"Believe me, I know." He laughs.

"How did he take it about you and his mom."

"Better than I expected, he actually heard our fights and knew what was going on."

"Poor guy had to deal with that on his own."

"I assured him his mom and I love him very much and he has you on his team as well."

It felt really good to hear him say those words. I couldn't be any happier. We finished eating then Sean put away the tray.

"Come" he takes my hands. Get some rest I have big plans for tonight.