Bonus Chapter - 4 -

HAPPY READING🥰

Annabelle Innis

I didn't go to my family home or at Jinettes, he will find me there and I need my space, I need to think. I went to my old apartment I kept the lease unknowing to Sean. When he moved me into his house I wanted a place where I can run to in case things went south.

I brought the nanny with me, changing her contract for the time being. She will spend her days with me, the nights she can have to herself since the twins start sleeping through the night.

I haven't broken down since I left home, I want to be strong for my girls. I put the girls to bed and Steph will sleep with me until I can figure things out.

Bringing Steph with me is a loophole for Sean but I couldn't say no, I've come to love him as my son and I couldn't leave him behind.

I can't believe the messages I read on Sean phone, the nude pictures. I took a deep breath exhaling it in one go, I couldn't unsee what I saw, and I'm so pissed at him. We are about to get marry and he let his ex-wife disrespect me in this way. If he didn't encourage her she wouldn't be able to send him that rubbish. Nor will she be able to continue because those messages went on and on.

I walk back to the living room sitting on the couch, my mind and my heart are racing at lighting speed with thoughts and emotions. I love him, Sean broken break down my walls with his love and tenderness, he was always respectful and treated me like the queen he told me, he would.

I never had to question his love or his feelings, our second anniversary is coming up and here I am in my apartment and he is at home. I didn't see this coming and well I guess these are the shapes unspoken.

Why now, is Cindy this trivial. I didn't break up her marriage, she did that all on her own, now her future is unsheltered she's running back to Sean. Trying to ruin everything.

I know I shouldn't give her the benefit of breaking us up but Sean is whom I blame if he had told me. I would have stepped to her woman to woman. But he kept it a secret encouraging her nonsense and now look at us. I guess she won, she can take him. They deserve each other. I'm becoming so furious with him, all he told me, all I believe and behind my back, he's running around reading her filthy messages, encouraging her shady ass, and looking at her nudes.

I know my body isn't the same after the twins and my scar after they had to reopen my incision, but I'm working on it. What else does he want, I bought so many lingerie sets trying my best to spice things up for him, to keep his attention because he's so experienced and I'm not.

Tears slide down my cheeks, I pull my legs up on the couch crying my eyes out. My chest hurts as I cry for how I love him and how I feel.

I should be in his arms right now, our family should be home in their comfortable bed. But here I am hurting everywhere and don't know how to call my mom to tell her the wedding is off.

After all the effort and preparation, I put in place to plan our wedding now it's ruin. I'm not even mad at Cindy because once you get good dick it's hard to walk away. But I'm furious with Sean for making me put all my trust in him, making me believe in him, and most importantly loving him. Only to betray me. I wanted to share his life and for him to take me as I am, flaws and all. Maybe my insecurities are too much for him.

I honestly thought he was planning something for our wedding, I'm such an idiot.

I don't want to hurt anymore, why can't I hold on to a relationship. Why can't I? I cry until my brain hurt and I fell asleep on the couch.

The next morning my body is stiff from laying on the couch arm. I wake early went to the bathroom and run a hot bath soaking until the water went cold.