Epilogue

HAPPY READING 🥰

Sean Britto

It's been two days since we are in Fiji the sightseeing is amazing, we had a tour guide, guide us through a waterfall stream, Annabelle didn't want to leave the water because of the heat, the water was very soothing and I had to bribe her to come back with me to the beach house, so here I am feeding her with pickles and ice cream which I made sure Brian had packed in the refrigerator for her.

Our time spent here had been lovely so far. Annabelle had her beauty sleep which carries her feet down tremendously.

Tonight I had nothing special plan than to eat dinner and make love to my fiance. After feeding her pickles she went to take shower while I made some grilled chicken with macaroni and cheese. After setting everything up I went to the other ensuite to take a shower, wetting from head to toe, I jump when I felt arms encircled me. "I thought you were all showered," I said.

"I was on the phone with mom, I came out looking for you, to join me."

I turned her around grabbing the body lotion, I leather her entire body caressing her lower back and baby bump, I went down to her feel lathering them one by one applying a little pressure to her muscle. She moans and that made me harder but I had to use all the restrains in my body because she's pregnant and I can't take her in the shower, well I could but I didn't want to make her uncomfortable, I want her to enjoy all of it especially now that we have this alone time together.

As soon as we walk out of the shower I attack her lips kissing her roughly letting her know how badly I needed her. I walk us back to the bed without breaking the kiss, I pull off her towel, laying her gently onto the bed, I reach for the moisturizing oil pouring some into my hand, ever so gently I began to caress her body, turning her onto her side gliding my hands along the midsection of her back. I trail my hands up her buttocks to her shoulder and caress my way up to her neck. She let out a little whimper and it's my cue to continue.

I nestle behind her, encircling her baby bump with both of my arms, I lift her leg with my tight while kissing her neck and licking her ear lobes she moans putting her arms behind my head pulling me in closer.

I position my shaft at her entrance stroking her feminine heat feeling how wet she is for me. Slowly I enter her center thrusting deep into her as she gyrates onto me. Her thick hips swallow me up as I press into her.

I delve into her, I turn her head so I can kiss her plump lips, I trail kisses all the way to her shoulder capturing her breast the heat from my mouth surge through her body because she shivers, grabbing my head. I was curled up behind her thrusting deep into her.

I pulled out of her when she whines, I change our position putting her on her hands and knees, "yes sir" she said and I plunge into her center, "ahhhh" she moans. I took my time going in and out of her essence trying not to hurt her. Thrust after thrust I was hitting her core as she moans my name, I grip her hip holding her firmly in place as I tunnel into her. "I'm cum in for you baby" she whimpers out and I had to hold it a little, I didn't want to pressure her. "Put it on me, baby," She says.

I was holding back too much I had to let go, I pick up my pace driving into her penetrating her, she jolts up in the palm of her hand slamming into me as I held her baby bump. I began to throb inside her as I reach my climax. I slump over her combusting into her.

We both were spent and lay back breathing heavy, "I love you, baby." she said turning her head to look at me. I smiled at her "I love you too baby." I place my arm around her putting her head on my chest as sleep consumes me.

4 MONTHS LATER

Annabelle's OB places her on bed rest and induces labor about 3 days ago, her hands, face and feet are swollen and still, she doesn't want to consider a cesarian which her doctor talk to us about. She's a strong woman but at this point, it's getting too much for her. "Baby please you've been through this 3 days now and it's getting to be too much at this point."

"Sean the twins aren't in any danger you promise I can give it one more day." I knew I had to bring in the big guns on this so I called her mother who is on her way. "Are you seeing how distress you are right now?"

"I don't want to leave with an ugly scar," she said "even if that was possible I would love that scare like it's a person because you when through a hell of a journey to get it and besides you'll be bringing 2 beautiful baby girl into this world. Please do this for me lets call the doctor." I kiss her lips linger a little.

"Ok call the doctor," she said. Her mom came through the door, "Annabelle do I have to call the doctor my self child."

"No mom Sean already called."

She side-eye me, I was willing to take all her wrath at this point so she and our babies can be alright.

Dr. Miller and 2 nurses came and roll her out to the operating room. After 55 minutes, the nurse came to get me to see my girls, they told me Annabelle wasn't out as yet but I can see the twins. Her mom and I quickly went after the nurse I put on my protective gear and held the first of my baby girls. She is so beautiful looks just like her mom, the nurse place baby girl number two on my other arm, she looks just like me. I smile, we made ourselves. I can't wait for their mom to go back to her room so we can give them the names we choose for our girls.

No sooner the nurse came to inform me, Annabelle had a complication postpartum hemorrhage and everything in me freeze I quickly hand over the twins to the nurse and Mrs. Innis, hurrying to her.

The nurse informs me, there was an emergency during delivering the twins but they manage to get it under control and would have to give her 1 liter of blood to replace what she lost. I didn't even know when the tears spill from my eyes as I hurry to get to her. She looks so weak and tired I slowly walk up to her bed holding her hand kissing her fingers and the palm of her hand. "Baby, you hold on you hear me. Our girls are so beautiful the first one looks just like you, she has your eyes, nose, and lips." She faintly smiles at me and I couldn't help the tears that run down my cheeks. She moves her finger wiping my jaw. She closes her eyes, the doctor came into the room "Mr. Britto I'm sorry we should have acted earlier to avoid this complication, however, miss Innis will be much better once the blood is absorbed and she wakes up." I assure you she isn't in any danger at this point. She's tired and needs rest.

After two days of going crazy out of my mind, Annabelle is up and interacting with our girls who we named Sienna Addison Britto to the firstborn girl looking like Annabelle.
And Summer Avery Britto to the second-born girl looking like me.

Annabelle wasn't cleared to go home, I had her moved to a double private room where I can stay with her making sure my three favorite girls are doing well. Steph came by with Jinette this morning and went crazy after seeing the girls. He was so excited they have the same letter at the beginning of their names as he did.

I climb into bed with Annabelle hugging and kissing her temple, laying back as I ventures into the shapes unspoken.
***********************************
Thank you guys for your support it's means a lot. Keep reading for the bonus chapters. Thank you🥰