- 13 -

HAPPY READING 🥰

Sean Britto

As I stand in the shower the water streams down my head and back it wasn't helping even a little and I need to relieve myself. My body was aching and my member was throbbing in excitement. I can't wait to make love to her.

I held my shaft in the plan of my hand stroking it. I close my eyes, spread my legs, and visualize Annabelle laid out in front of me. I become harder as I brace the cold tile with one hand, continuing to stroke myself. I growl as the desire begin to fill me. What the hell are you doing to me, Annabelle. I pick up my pace, keeping a rapid rhythm. I lean my head down as the water stream down my head and back as I pant heavily as ecstasy fills my body.

I can feel the senses in my vein tightening and becoming sensitive around my tip. I kept in rhythm as I feel the tension build stronger and stronger in my body. A feeling of bliss takes over as I reach my peak with pure pleasure taking over my entire body. I close my eyes leaning back my head as the water cascade down my face. I hist as I reach my release in her shower.

After all the pleasure I have given to Annabelle I couldn't hold it any longer. I had to relieve myself. I can only imagine what being between her legs will be like.

I wash from head to toe, brush my teeth and leave her bathroom.

I walk into the bedroom Annabelle was sitting on her bed wrap in her sheet. "If you keep looking at me like that I will definitely break my promise to you," I smirk at her.

"Hmm"

"Are you ok," I ask.

"Much better sir."

"All you had to say is you need my pleasure, do you know how worried you had me. Now there are consequences for breaking the rules."

"I didn't break your rules" she rolls her eyes at me.

"Let me refresh your memory beautiful lady. You talk to me, no matter what it is or how difficult you may think something is to tell me. always come to me first, and I promise you the same."

"How do I tell you, I need you?"

"The same way you were going to tell Jinette, you come to me first."

She put her hands over her face grumbling "this is so embarrassing."

I chuckle, "nothing is too embarrassing I'm your man and you're my beautiful lady." She nods leaning her head on my shoulder. "I've never felt this way before."

I can hear the honesty in her voice I wrap my arms around her, "I know baby."

"You're leaving tonight?"

"Baby, I have to. Did you call into work?"

"I remember after you went to the shower." I chuckle at her. "You're something else, Annabelle Inniss."

I lay us back on her bed and wrap my arms around her. I know it is early and we hardly know each other. I wish she had told me this before she acted all crazy as if I would deny her such pleasure. I don't want to make love to her before my divorce. I don't want her to have this hanging over her head, thinking I will go back to Cindy and I'm using her which couldn't be further from the truth. I want her to be comfortable with our relationship. To believe what I'm saying to her and have faith in me.

I know I'm a long way off from making her believe in me but I'm not giving up. I will help her conquer all her fears and make her comfortable.

As soon I return home I will make contact with Cindy I'm ready for that chapter of my life to be over. I will always have love for Cindy but she chooses her life without me, I wasn't good enough and I'm ready to put this behind me.