- 12 -

HAPPY READING 🥰

Annabelle Innis

I walk into my house not looking back. my heart was breaking that he had to leave. All these new feelings were stirred over the past two days and I'm going crazy with my emotions.

As soon as I lock the door behind me. I brace onto it as tears run down my face. I had to call Jinette. I need to take about my feelings before I go crazy. I couldn't control how I am feeling and my heart was telling me this is goodbye even though he told me otherwise.

My heart was waiting for him, now he's leaving. I've never felt this way before and my emotions are taking over. All logic went out the door the moment I arise this morning.

"Hello Anna, how are you? When you didn't reply yesterday. I was wondering what have you so busy on your day off."

"Oh Jin, Jin" I sob.

"Anna, what's wrong honey." She sounds so concerned and now I've worried Jinette too.

There is a knock on my door. I wasn't expecting company this early when I should be preparing for work. I open the door and I'm surprised.

I got the shock of my life when I open and see Sean standing there, looking at me. "Jinette I will call you back." I cut the call. I quickly wipe my tears away.

"Annabelle," he opens the door wider walking in, he stretches out his hand to touch me but I move away. "Sean just go."

"What the hell is this Annabelle. We talked this weekend you agreed to a relationship. In a split second, you're pushing me away like we just didn't spend the weekend together."

"I'm seriously rethinking that decision, when you leave that's it." I fold my arms in front of me.

"Do I have some curse on me or something, we talked about this."

"Sean, I was emotional and I may have jumped the gun on this one."

He put his hands on his waist looking at me as if I've gone mad. "When did all this changed?"

"When you leave here who knows what will happen. Maybe you will meet someone or your wife..."

"Stop right there, woman have you gone mad."

"Look Sean I'm sorry but this is who I am. I jump in too soon and I make the wrong decisions because of it."

"Annabelle why can't you talk to me. Tell me what's the real issue here." I lower my head fidgeting with my fingers.

"You're leaving me," I say.

"Is that what this is about, what else do I have to say to you, Annabelle. I'm not playing games here, didn't you see that this weekend, not once did I touch you when I wanted to.

He walks up to me holding me and this time I couldn't move I stood there crying my eyes out.

He looks down at me, cupping my cheeks, looking into my eyes, "baby I don't want to leave either but duty calls."

He lowers his head kissing me and I couldn't hold back. I need more, I put my tongue into his mouth. He grunts lowering his hand squeezing my butt cheeks. I moan and the waterworks between my legs began to flow and I know I need him to stay a little while longer.

He broke the kiss, kissing my forehead. "If I don't let go now, I will break my promise and I don't want that. What time do you have to be at work?"

"7:00 am" I breathe out, "it's past 7:00 am beautiful."

I groan, "I don't feel like going in today. Wait, you will miss your flight." I gasp at him.

"I extend my time, I leave a 7 PM."

"Let me call my supervisor," he lowers his head kissing me passionately and I melt, he stayed for me. My heart melts, I knew I couldn't let go.

He unbuttons my blouse, not breaking the kiss, he took them off throwing them on the floor. He turns us around bracing me onto the door I became so hot, I needed more. I glide my hands through his hair gripping the back of his neck. He finally broke the kiss when I was out of breath, he attacks my neck, sucking and biting on my sweet spot while losing the button on my jeans. I was breathing heavy and couldn't think all I know is, I want to feel him this minute. My brain can't deny what my heart feels.

"Where is your room he asks," close to my ears, his warm breath sends sensations along my neck and back. He looks in the direction I point, then continues his stimulation on my neck and collar bone.

He went down to my breast and undid my bra leaving me exposed to him. He smiles when he gazes at my breast. He places his entire mouth over my breast pulling making a popping sound when he release. It excites me the way he fit my breast in his mouth. This man knows what he's doing and I didn't want him to stop.

He held my butt cheeks lifting me onto him. I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist and felt his length pressed hard against my womanhood.

He walked us to my room laying me on my bed. He places his mouth on my other breast doing the same as he did the first, only this time he drags his teeth on my nipple my back arch feeling the vibrations down to my core.

He trails kisses from the crease of my breasts down my stomach and abdomen. He looks up at me and I can see a craving in them.

He remove my pants so skillfully. Hungrily attacking my hips he traces his finger along the lines of my underwear and sweeping them over my navel. I close my eyes taking in the sensations he's causing in my body.

He grunts went he remove my underwear. He bites my inner thigh and my back arch leaving the bed. I've never felt desires as I'm feeling now, my body is a blazing fire.

He look down at me, "my sweet Annabelle you haven't begged to be pleasured. I aim to satisfy you, only if you beg for it."

He pull away and stares at me, I felt venerable and bare under his gaze, as if he can see into my soul.

I open my eyes he places his thumb on my core caressing my nub ever so lightly teasing me. I knew what he wanted but my mind wouldn't give him the satisfaction. He licks his lips as I held his hand pushing it further on my womanhood. He held my hand and continue his torch on my sensitive nub. I couldn't take it any longer and call out his name. "Sean please, please I need to feel that di...." I shamelessly beg.

Before I can finish he thrust two fingers into me while he rubs on my nub. "Is this what you want beautiful lady." I hold onto the sheet moaning as he pleasures me, he leans over me kissing me. "Please baby, can I" I beg between kisses "I need to feel you." He speed up his hand movements adding pressure to my core. I can feel my knees go weak, he wraps his tongue around my nipple sucking hard. He plungs a third powerful finger into me curling them. my eyes roll to the back of my head as my leg began to shake, my entire body throbs as the sensations on my nub intensified.

"Ahhh, Sean." I didn't know one's fingers can inflict so much pleasure it excites me even more as to what he can do with his manhood. I combusts, my mind went blank as I tremble, getting down from my ecstasy.

He removes his fingers from my centre and goes off to my bathroom. I heard the shower and knew he had to take a cold shower. He doesn't want to make love to me until his divorce is over he promised me but this can't be easy on him.

I know I'm being needy but I've never felt these things and I'm falling for him. It scares and excites me. I just can't wait for this to be over and I can have him all to myself. I've never done a long distance relationship but I'm willing to see how it goes.

"Oh shit, I didn't call into work."