- 20 -

HAPPY READING 🥰

Sean Britto

The feelings she arouses in me when she told me how she felt were incredible. It blew my mind when she said those words to me. I know she felt something but didn't know she'd fall in love.

She feels amazing and so tight. I wanted to wait until I settled my divorce but the way she looks at me and all the emotions that were aroused today. I couldn't wait any longer and I needed to feel her.

I know she's afraid and nervous about us and about what we are doing but I'm never going to hurt her. I have to put her anxiety to rest. She was so brave in the beginning but after seeing me naked it made her timid, because of that coward.

"Breathe Annabelle, look at me, baby. I'm not going to hurt you."

She opens her eyes and I didn't move. I want to make her comfortable and adjust to my length. She gazes up at me. The emotions in her eyes told me she needs reassurance. "If you want me to stop, just say the words, beautiful lady."

"Don't..... stop, take me," she mumbles out and I had to make her feel safe. "I'm not going to move until you've adjusted and relaxed." I didn't move I just let my eyes did the talking for me, as I stare into the depths of her soul through her eyes.

Her eyes penetrate mine looking for comfort and solace. It's all I want at the moment to make her know their a better way of pleasuring her than what she knows.

She finally let her hands-free from digging into my back and presses my rear end into her, I took that as my cue to start moving. I went all the way into her tight honey pot, "ahhhhhh" she moans and I stop. She wraps her leg around my waist slightly moving.

Slowly I  thrust into her, worshipping her neck and shoulders with my kisses, she moans and held me close as I caress her perfect-sized breasts, taking all of it in my mouth adoring it with my tongue.

She drags her nails across my back gripping my neck and I knew immediately she was becoming impatient and needed me to speed up.

"Patients baby, I don't want to hurt you."

Slow steady thrust I kept my pace going deep into her. She moans and whimpers my name as she caresses my body.

Ecstasy began to fill me and I groan picking up my tempo. I glide in and out of her, thrust after thrust. I place my hands around her shoulders holding her to me as I thrust into her. I pressed my lips to hers kissing her passionately feeling every last bit of her. I broke the kiss as her moans fill the silent room.

She seems to be enjoying herself as she starts to move under me encouraging me to go harder. I pick up my pace going pressing powerful thrusts into her. I can feel her clenching around me as she trembles. Her legs shake and I can feel her entire body vibrating under me.

I throb with excitement as I climax deep right after her.

I remove myself between her legs pulling her close to me breathing heavily. We didn't say anything for a while.

I was becoming a little worried after a full 15 minutes and she didn't say anything. When I was about to break the silence she spoke up. "That was amazing, I've never felt this way before."

"Trust me baby you haven't experience anything yet. I'm not even started with you."

She blushes, burying her head in my chest. I chuckle at her, "so your shy now."

I've had a lot of partners and I'm in no way comparing her to anyone but she was extraordinary and will soon be my new addition.

"Was it any good for you?" she asks nervously. "if you miss the smile on my face beautiful lady it was extraordinary and I can't wait until I'm all in you again."

I took her hand kissing her palm. Playing with her fingers as we lay talking about our feelings for each other. I slowly drift off to sleep with my beautiful lady in my arms.
.
.
.
.
The next morning I woke up before Annabelle and went to Steph's room. He is awake playing with his spider man action figure. I took this as my opportunity to talk to him.

"Hey buddy, you hungry."

"Good morning daddy, no miss Sarah made milk for me."

"Good, did you drink all of it."

"Sure did dad, miss Sarah makes the best milk."

"Steph their something I  need to talk to you about," he looks up at me quizzically. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No buddy nothing's wrong and you didn't do anything wrong just father-son talk."

"Oh, dad I like miss Annabelle."

"That what I want to talk to you about,  you see your mom and I are......."

"Having a divorce" he points out promptly.

I sit her shock he knew what was going on between his mom and me. "How did you know buddy?"

"I heard all the fights months ago. All the arguments with you and mom. Dad, I'm not dumb. When mom left she took all her things. Jason's dad took all his stuff when he and Jason's mom fight and they got a divorce."

"Why didn't you tell me, son. I saw how you cried I didn't want to hurt you."

"Hurt me?  you're too grown for me, how do you feel about it?"

"I was sad at first but I love being in Denver, Colorado. I didn't feel sad anymore."

"I want you to know your mom and I love you very much and no matter what you can talk to both of us. Anytime."

"What about miss Anna, can I talk to her."

"As long as she's here you can. So you like miss Anna," I tease him.

"I know she's your girlfriend so I will slow down the moves dad." He says nonchalantly as if it's the most normal thing in the world.

I laugh shaking my head my son is too grown for his age and very observant. I couldn't be more thankful that I didn't have to say too much and he's up to speed with what's going on around him. For this very reason, I cannot hate Cindy.

"Your mom wants you to spend the day with her."

"Mom is sad because she's not living with me anymore. So I can cheer her up."

"You sure can. She's very happy when you are around."

"When can I go?"

"Miss Sarah will drop you off after you shower."

"Ok, dad."

"I love you, buddy." He hugs me "I love you too dad."