-34-

HAPPY READING 🥰

Sean Britto

Three weeks later

Today is Ariel's wedding and I'm currently getting dress to attend. Miss Sarah is helping steph and Annabelle slept over at her mom's to help her sister.

Three weeks ago I was so furious with Annabelle but I'm glad it's settled now. I was angrier that she couldn't talk to me, to make this work we have to communicate.  I made her move in and I wasn't taking no for an answer. I showed up at her apartment and moved all her stuff out without asking, and register her with a private obstetrician. She didn't protest, much to my disbelief, and showed up at my door in red stilettos and lingerie covered in a trench coat, because of the silent treatment I was giving her. I was pleasantly surprised and made sure to showed her who's in control here and made love to her that night and early morning. She is the only woman who can make me so mad and happy all at once. I was more upset by the fact that she didn't feel she could've come to me with this information. I thought we were past that stage and were comfortable with each other enough to talk about anything. Guess I need to do a little more work.

At present we're doing great and I want to keep things that way. She has an appointment with her OB in about a week where we get to conduct her first ultrasound. I'm happy and ready for it. I must admit this is not how I saw our relationship so soon. I wasn't all prepared for another child so soon but what can I do, it's here and I have to be ready. Most importantly I'm ready for it all with Annabelle.

We live together and Steph couldn't be more excited to have her around and to be having a baby brother or sister.

I take one last look at myself in the mirror. I am wearing a black and white tuxedo, black pants, white shirt, black bow tie, and white blazer. I walk out into Steph's room. I bought him the same tuxedo as mine. He looks dashing posing in front of his mirror. I chuckle looking at him.

Steph is the ring bearer and he is loving every minute of it, at the rehearsal he made everyone laugh when he said he was marrying next.

"Hey, buddy you ready to be the best ring bearer ever." He turns around to look at me "I was born ready dad." I chuckle. I remembered two weeks ago I introduced steph to Annabelle's family they all took a liking to him because he wasn't shy around them. I love how confident he is at an early age. He wasn't shy around most people and he spoke whatever he feels at the time respectfully.

We walk out and the driver was waiting for us, I had to hire a driver because Annabelle isn't a very good driver and I don't want her hurting herself, especially now that she's pregnant.

We arrive at church and a lot of people are there. I didn't realize it would have such a big turnout and I should have thought about security. Brian has up his security since taking over the company and I should have thought of this as well, but it's a wedding that can go wrong.

I walk up to Brian and Jinette who were standing at the entrance talking. As soon as Jinette saw Steph she coos "you're looking dashing Steph, can I kiss you."_ She leans over kissing his cheeks and he is all smiles. "Hey what about me," I tease but she just rolls her eyes at me. "You look good too Sean," Brian and I greet each other and we fell into a light chat about this and that.

I wanted to see Annabelle but I know she's with her sister. I didn't want to interrupt their time together. We were ushered inside as the ceremony was about to begin. Aaron comes over to get steph as we take our seat.

As the bridal party is making their way to the entrance I look eagerly for Annabelle. The doors are open she takes my breath away, she is stunning in a shimmering gold dress that hugs her plump breast then flows to the floor. Her little baby bump popped out. It is amazing how she's showing already.  I am mesmerized by how she looks and was jealous of the guy that was holding her arms. I made a stern face, staring him dead in the eyes. I didn't want him thinking he had a chance nor that she's single. He looks to be intimidated and loosen his hold on her arms. Annabelle rolls her eyes at me as she passes me. I smirk at her.

The ceremony went on beautifully at the end we were ushered out to the lawn for drinks. I went straight to Annabelle after asking Brian to keep an eye on Steph.

I hug her from behind kissing her cheeks, "you look stunning beautiful lady." I spin her around. She smiles at me "you sweet talker."

"No sweet-talking today baby you look breathtaking." She blushes and I peck her lips.

After drinks and mingling, it was time for the reception, which was held at the banquet hall and decorated beautifully.

After the speeches, cake cutting, and first dance, the dance floor are open and I was looking around for Annabelle to dance but couldn't find her. I decided to walk outside to see if she was helping her sister but no sign of her. I approached her parents and asks for her but they hadn't seen her and said she's around somewhere.

So I went to Jinette, "did you see Annabelle" I ask worriedly. "No," she answers "she's probably around don't worry," she said patting my shoulders.

This is unlike Annabelle to wander off and I am becoming unsettled. I keep moving around the hall asking for her but no one seems to notice her slipping away.

I decide to dial her number which went straight to voice mail. I figure with all the running around she didn't remember to turn on her phone.

"Sean" Aaron calls out, "mom said you're looking for Annabelle" he walks up to me. "Yes, I can't seem to find her and her phone is off."

"Last I saw her she was going to the lady's room."

"Ok, I will ask Jinette to check for me."

"Let me know if you find her because that was a while ago. I will check the garden because she doesn't seem to be inside." He said.

I nod and he walks off. I went to Jinette asking her to accompany me to the lady's room.