"It's not fair. Magnus is going and he is a mundane now." Jace said.

"Maybe, but at least he is rested and he knows Iris better than any of us." Anna said smirking.

Jace sighed tiredly and looked at Anna. "You won't let me come are you?" Jace asked.

"Take a guess." Anna said smiling innocently.

"Yes?" Jace asked hopefully.

"Take another guess buddy." Anna said smirking.

"Ugh, it was worth a try." Jace said smirking. Anna giggled and hugged him. 

"We will be back as soon as possible. By the time I am back I want to find you in bed sleeping like a baby." Anna said in a serious tone.

"Yes Ma'am." Jace said and made a salute and Anna giggled and walked to Alec and the others.

_____________________________

Magnus, Anna, Izzy and Alec were walking on a street. Magnus was holding a sword and was trying it.

"Careful, you might cut off a finger." Anna said smirking.

"Ah, the Herondale dark humor. How I missed it." Magnus said rolling his eyes playfully.

"Oh shut up." Anna said bumping her shoulder with his. They looked around and soon a portal opened and Iris came out and with a magic lasso she dragged Magnus in the portal. "No!" Anna yelled as the portal closed. "Damn it!" Anna said angry. "Let's go." Anna said angry.

"Where?" Alec asked.

"Magnus apartment. I am going to do a locator spell." Anna said while walking like she was going to rip somebody's head off if they were going to cross her path.

"Don't you think Iris would put a spell or get him in a place where he can't be located?" Izzy asked.

"I am an Hecate, a mother of demons and warlocks. My blood is running through their veins, so even if Iris made a spell to keep Magnus hidden I can find him." Anna said and got in the apartment. Anna then looked through things and found one of Magnus's scarfs. She took it and get in his studio. She got an empty bowl, a glass of water, dirt, she opened the windows and got a knife. She put the scarf in the bowl and then she started to chant. Slowly she put the dirt in the bowl over the scarf, and then the water. Soon a thunder sounded outside and even though the sky was clean, a strong wind came in the room and the candles on the table light up. Anna then took the knife and slide her hand letting some blood hitting the substance in the bowl. Anna then took the bowl and kept it over one of the candles, the substance started to boil and it changed it's color to a deep red color. Anna took it and put on the table, Alec and Izzy looked at her careful.

"Is it done?" Izzy asked curious.

"Almost. I made the potion to locate Magnus, so I just need to get my hands dirty." Anna said smiling and the next thing she did she deepened her hands in the bowl. Anna closed her eyes and Alec and Izzy looked as the substance started to stick to her arms, climbing on her.

"Is this normal?" Alec asked unsure id everything is ok or not.

"I believe Anna knows what she is doing." Izzy said.

Not long after the substance now looked like deep red veins on her arms, then they turned darker and darker until they were black.

"Alec?" Izzy asked.

"This is not good. Those veins looks like those when Anna is losing control in front of her dark side." Alec said worried. Soon the veins started to got lighter and they turned to white and Anna's expression turned peaceful. She then opened her eyes and sighed.