Raven licked some of the blood from the blade and tasted it. "Hmmm. Her blood is like her. Sour." Raven said and she and Owl walked out. "I saw Alec, Izzy and Clary earlier. We should hurry to get to the grave." Raven said and Owl nodded as they run towards the cemetery.

They got next to Valentine's grave when suddenly they got caught in an invisible box. They tried to get out but they got electrocuted.

"There is no way to run." Izzy sad coming out.

"That's your way of catching us? You fools." Raven said and used her powers and tried to break the cage but it didn't bulge.

"Why didn't it disappear?" Owl asked.

"If I knew that, then I wouldn't have been so shocked either!" Raven yelled frustrated.

"Who are the fools now?" Clary asked smirking while folding her arms.

Soon the people with flashlights were walking towards them. 

"What do we do now?" Izzy asked worried.

"Easy, let us out. It's clear you can't get us out without leaving us behind. So , good luck." Raven said smirking and Clary made a portal using her runes.

"No!" Owl yelled as Clary threw the portal towards Izzy, Alec and the cage with the blondes in it. Soon they were in Magnus's apartment.

"Well that's for sure a surprise." Magnus said shocked.

After they were left alone Owl tried to break free from the cage, while Raven was standing on her knees meditating.

"It won't work. It didn't work until now, why do you keep trying?" Raven asked frustrated.

"I am trying to make the cage weaken her grip." Owl said angry.

"Well is doesn't work." Raven said angry.

"At least I am doing something. Not like you sleeping." Owl said angry.

"I am trying to contact mother to come and get us so we can go back to Alicante and get Valentine's flesh." Raven said angry in a whisper knowing the others shouldn't know about their mother's needs.

"It' useless to try and break free. The trap you are in, was designed to hold Greater Demons." Izzy said.

"Well that's not very nice. Keeping your brother and maybe future sister in law in a cage." Owl said smirking as Raven got up.

"You are not our brother. And she isn't Anna. And don't get too comfortable, because we are gonna to bring them back." Alec said serious.

"OH you and you undying love for Anabella and your parabatai." Raven said smirking.

"I hate to break your bubble, but when I was sent to Idris I was just a desperate kid." Owl said smirking.

"Pay them no mind Alexander." Magnus said smiling.

"The only reason I became your parabatai was to make sure there is a roof over my head." Owl said and he and Raven smirked.

"He just tries just to get under your skin." Magnus said getting closer to the cage.

"Really? How about you Magnus? I think you felt wonderful to know that Lilith has the girl you swore to protect under her spell. How was it? The hurt, the thought you were useless and powerless." Raven said smirking.

"Stop it." Magnus said.

"You were able to stop all this if you just payed more attention to Anabella, or at least be careful who you gave elixirs to." Raven said amirking.