"What do you mean?" Clary asked.

"Those powers are originally from Edom, but belongs to Hexa, Hecate's dark side." Magnus explained.

"How do you know how Hexa's powers look like?" Izzy asked.

"Because, I saw Celine struggling to fight Hexa for many years. Some times when Hexa would gain control over her, this powers would show. I just-I don't know how a possesing demon can access Hexa's powers." Magnus said frustrated.

"We need to save her. Jace too." Izzy said.

"I searched the demon Clary draw." Magnus said showing them the demon Alec's eyes widened at the demon.

"Wait, this demon, attacked me the other day. It touched my chest and he took something." Alec said shocked.

"You were attacked too?" Clary asked shocked.

"Wait, you said it touched your chest and took something?" Magnus asked and Alec and Clary nodded. "And love potion." Magnus said under his breath shocked. "Damn it. We are fighting one of the most powerful Greater Demon, that has the ability to turn mundanes in demonic creatures." Magnus explained.

"We defeated Greater Demons before. We do it again and save Bella and Jace." Alec said angry.

"This is not just any Greater demon. The demon is Lilith, Queen of Edom., at least the one that stayed in Edom." Magnus said. "Lilith is Adam's first wife." Magnus continued.

"Adam, as in Garden of Edom Adam?" Izzy asked.

"The one and only." Magnus said.

"And what does that mean?" Simon asked.

"She's the mother of all demons." Magnus concluded.

"Which makes her more powerful than anything we ever encountered." Alec sighed. "I know Anna is a future Hecate and Hecate and Lilith were sister, but why take Jace too?" lec asked frustrated.

"Alec, what you felt that night, when your parabatai rune disappeared, you were right. Jace did die. Valentine killed him." Clary said with tears in her eyes.

"I knew it." Alec said serious.

"If he died, how did he come back?" Simon asked worried.

"Because I made a wish to Raziel." Clary said.

"You made, THE wish?" Izzy asked worried.

"I had to. I had to. It was the only way to bring him back. If not, Alec wouldn't have been the same, and Anna just found her brother that she mourned for so many painful years, and I- I needed him."Clary said sobbing. "But is made him vulnerable, to Lilith, to this curse, to this species that killed Utheriel." Clary said.

"What?" Izzy asked shocked.

"Because of me. Because I summoned him. Because I was trying to help Jace." Clary said sobbing. "Alec, I am so sorry. I shouldn't have kept this from you. I know what position it put you in, so if you want to send me to the guard, I understand." Clary said with tears in her eyes.

"Clary. No." Simon said but when he saw Alec's angry face he stood aside. Alec walked towards Clary and when he stood in front of her, Clary thought he would yell and make her responsible of all the hurt and pain, but he didn't. He instead hugged her and stroke her hair.

"I would have done the same thing." Alec whispered. "I know from all of us, Bella would have suffered the most, and I know you did it out of love. Bella would be proud of you." Alec said smiling.

"Thank you." Clary said hugging him tight.

"We will bring them back. I swear." Alec said to everyone.