"Hey, Jace has a really hard time. And he knows you are not good either. Bringing two broken parabatais together has two endings, healing together or probably fighting more. Right now, what you need is to be understanding with him. He needs help, he is vulnerable." Anna said and Alec sighed again and nodded.

He kissed her forehead and then rested his on hers.

"I love you." Alec said smiling.

"I love you too." Anna said smiling and Alec crushed his lips on hers. Anna giggled in the kiss and pulled Alec closer to her, as she backed away hitting the shelf.

"Oh God Bella." Alec said laughing as a box fell to the ground. Anna pulled apart from Alec and picked up the box. "Something wrong?" Alec asked.

"This box. I know this box." Anna said and opened it and saw a lot of things. Photos, letters, medals and a lot other things. "By the Angel. We just found Magnus's box with exes's memories." Anna said looking at Alec.

Alec looked at the box and saw a picture of Magnus and another man. He picked it up and turned it around.

"Of something can keep me safe, is this picture close to my heart. All my love, George." Alec said.

"I remember him. Magnus told me stories about him and what a wonderful soldier he was." Anna said smiling as she took the picture from Alec and looked at the two men. "I can't believe I am finally seeing his face." Anna said caressing George's face. Anna sighed and put the picture in the box and the box on table. "Here are all the memories of every important ex Magnus had. Can't believe, one day I might be doing the same thing in the future." Anna said as she took a medal.

"What do you mean?" Alec asked confused.

"Once my grandma will die, I will go through metamorphosis, where my powers will decide if my body is strong enough to deserve them. If it is, then I will become a full Hecate, a goddess with demonic blood, and I will have my powers at full strength. If not, then I will be just a normal Shadowhunter." Anna explained.

"Well, you don't have to be like Magnus right? I mean, we will grow old together and we will be normal right?" Alec asked putting his arms around her waist.

"Alec, I think that there are chances for me to become a full Hecate." Anna said.

"How can you be so sure?" Alec asked.

"I am the most strongest Shadowhunter from our generation. Besides, every woman that was suppose to go through this metamorphosis became an Hecate, and you think I might not be one?" Anna asked him surprised.

"Maybe you will be an exception." Alec said.

"And what if I am not?" Anna asked. "What if I will become and Hecate and I will have to live like a warlock. Being immortal and having the gift of magic and youth by my side?" Anna asked.

"Then one day I might become a burden to you!" Alec said frustrated.

"What?" Anna asked confused.

"If what you said is true, then one day I will be old and wrinkled and you......you will still look like you are 21 and I will be such a burden for you." Alec explained.

Anna sighed and took his face in her hands. "In no universe you are a burden to me. You hear me? No universe. You are one of the most precious things that happened to me Alec, and I will be dammed to consider you a burden." Anna said softly.

"You think so?" Alec asked as he rested his forehead on hers.

"I know so." Anna said smiling. Alec smiled and kissed her. Anna pulled him closer and Alec pulled a little from the kiss panting.

"Wait, how about your period?" Alec asked.

"Oh,  forgot to tell you, I was done with it since yesterday." Anna said smirking.

"And you didn't think to tell me?" Alec asked raising an eyebrow.

"I didn't thought it was such a big deal." Anna said smiling and soon Alec picked her up with her legs around his waist. "Alec, what are you doing?" Anna asked giggling.

"We are going to recover some intimate time, starting by now." Alec said walking with her in his arms towards their dorm.

"I think I would like that." Anna said smirking and kissed Alec.

_________________

Anna was drinking her coffee after Alec left being called to go to a mission. She was sitting on the sofa and Magnus was reading through the name of the witches that were channeling their powers from blood.

"Magnus?" Anna asked.

"Yes Goldie?" Magnus asked.

"After her metamorphosis, was mom immortal?" Anna asked.

"She lived 546 years and still didn't looked more than 20. Why do you ask?" Magnus asked confused.

"I found your box of memories from your exes." Anna confessed and Magnus looked at her, not mad, but curious about where she wanted to get. "And after I saw those things, I couldn't stop but wonder, what would happen to me after the metamorphosis. I mean, if I would become and Hecate, would I still be young and Alec will get old and die, and I will be left alone? If that is the case, then Jace and Izzy and Clary will die too and I will be left alone." Anna said sad.

"Not completely alone. You will still have me, and Raphael, and even Simon." Magnus said trying to make her feel better.

"I don't want to sound ungrateful, but am I being selfish to want the others to be alive too?" Anna asked. "What if I don't want to be an Hecate?" Anna asked.

"You can't choose to be or not an Hecate, Anna. This is the natural order of your life. This was your gift and curse from you birth, it's your choice how you choose to see it as what you want to." Magnus said smiling. "You can either embrace this and consider it a gift, or hate it and consider it a curse. Trust me, it will be easier for you to just accept it and let Mother Nature make her magic." Magnus said and Anna nodded.

"Well, thank you dad." Anna said and kissed Magnus forehead as she got up.

"Where are you going?" Magnus asked.

"At the bar. My baby brother might go to the Silent Brother because he is not feeling like himself and I think I need an last drink with him." Anna said smiling. 

"Well tell him I say hi." Magnus said and Anna smiled and nodded as she walked out. She portalled herself at the bar where Jace was and smilled.

"Hey baby brother." Anna said smiling as she hugged him.

"Hey, do you want a drink?" Jace asked.

"Yeah, get me what you got. I just need to use the restroom for a minute." Anna said smiling as she walked to the restroom. When she returned Jace gave her her beer and Anna drunk from it. Soon both of their heads fell and when they looked up Lilith come at them.

"How are you feeling?" Lilith asked smirking.

"Like a new person." Raven said smirking.