𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓

2 years later

Davina was walking around the Avengers base when she heard Wanda's voice. She followed her voice,hearing Wanda laugh and squeal making Davina laugh as she leaned against the door frame.

 She followed her voice,hearing Wanda laugh and squeal making Davina laugh as she leaned against the door frame

Wanda was sitting on a couch playing with Sarah.

Sarah's little eyes lit up when she saw her mom as she immediatly extended her arms towards Davina.

Wanda stood up walking over to her as she placed Sarah into Davina's hands.  "How was she?" She asked Wanda.

"A bit of a rebel." Wanda smirked.

"Well, she had to inherit it from someone." They heard Fury say as they turned to look at him. He was standing in the hallway as he glanced down at Sarah who was holding onto Davina for dear life.

Wanda smiled at Fury before passing him by and leaving.

"Who would have thought this would happen." He sighed fighting a smile.

Davina smiled a little as her mind went back in time for a split second.

"I knew I was doing the right thing by letting you out."

"Thank you for giving me a chance." Davina thanked him,nodding with her eyebrows furrowed. It meant more than anything to her.

He nodded smiling.

"Fury." They heard Steve's voice as they saw him enter the hallway walking towards Davina,placing a kiss on her temple and grabbing her by her waist before turning his attention on Sarah.

"Captain." Nick greeted him,looking at all three of them together. At the new family.

"You both deserve it. Enjoy your time with your kid,they grow too fast." Fury stated. Making Steve and Davina look at each other.

"Kids." Davina corrected him making him confused.

"I'm pregnant." She smirked making Fury laugh out loud as Steve smirked and jokingly rolled his eyes at Fury's reaction.

"Rogers you son of a bitch."