𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 49.

The explosion of the stone made her fall onto the ground.

She picked her head up,still crying.

"I understand my child. Better than anyone." Thanos walked up to her and she looked at him.

"You could never." She spit out.

Thanos leaned down,stroking her head with his giant hand. Could easily smash her head in a second.

"Today I lost more than you can know. But now is no time to mourn." He stood straight again looking at Vision as he started walking towards him.

"Now is no time at all." He looked at his gauntlet. Making his hand into a fist as the Time stone lit up. He bailed his hand into a fist and Wanda noticed the pieces of Vision getting back together. He build him back up by changing the time.

"No!!" Wanda screamed getting up but Thanos hit her hard making her fly back and land on the ground.

He picked Vision up by his throat. And grabbed onto the Mind stone with his hand,ripping it out and throwing Vision's lifeless body on the ground.

He placed the Mind stone to on his gaunlet. As soon as the stones were complete the power flew through his body.

His hands were suddenly held back behind his back. In such a speed he didn't even realise it was happening. Davina had his massive hands captured behind his back. He tried using the Power stone but that was no use against Davina.

He screamed angrily. He wasn't able to get out out her grip.

He looked up seeing Thor's ax coming towards him as it cut through his chest. That's when Davina let go of him. Still standing behind him.

Thor landed in front of him.

"I told you

"I told you..you die for that!" Thor pressed onto the ax as it went even deeper and Thanos screamed out in pain.

He closed his eyes and started mumbling as if he wanted to say something.

"You should have gone for the head." He finally got out and quickly snapped his fingers.

"No!!" Thor shouted but the damage was already done. A big bang sounded across Wakanda.

"What did you do. What did you do?!!" Thor shouted at him out of pure panic and then Thanos dissapeared.

"We were too fucking late." Davina cursed looking at Thor.

They were both in complete shock.

Cap came to stand next to them. He was holding onto his hip since it was injured. Davina quickly got to him analyzing his wounds.

"Where did he go?" Cap asked but no one answered.

"Thor. Where did he go?" He demanded again while breathing heavily.