𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 45.

Meanwhile

Tony and Peter got rid of the telekinesis. Letting his dead body float in space.

"We gotta turn the ship around." Strange got up, breathing heavily.

"Yeah now he wants to run." Tony nagged.

"I want to protect the stone."

"And I want you to thank me now go ahead,I'm listening."

"For what? Nearly blasting me to space?"

"Who just saved your magical ass?! Me!" Tony called him out.

"I seriously don't know how you fit your head into that helmet"

"Admit it. You should have ducked out when I told you to. I tried to bench you,you refused."

"Unlike everyone else in your life, I don't work for you."

"And due to that fact, we're now in a flying donut, billions of miles from Earth with no backup."

"I'm backup." Peter raised his hand but Tony shut him up right away,

"No! You stay away. The adults are talking."

"Sorry, I'm confused as to the relationship here, I mean what is he, your ward?" Dr. Strange asked.

"No, I'm Peter by the way." Peter introduced himself but Strange wasn't impressed.

"Dr. Strange."

"Oh,we're using made up names. I'm Spiderman then."

Strange just gave him a dirty look and walked towards Tony. "Can we control it? Fly us home?"

But Tony wasn't responding.

"Stark. Can you get us home?!" He repeated more angrily.

"Yeah I heard you. But I'm not so sure we should do that."

"Under no circumstances can we bring the Time stone to Thanos. I don't think you quite understand."

"No it's you who doesn't understand! Thanos has been inside my head for six years since he send an army to New York and now he's back! And I don't know what to do! When he comes to us he's gonna be prepared, If we come to him, he won't expect it. So I say, we take the fight to him!"

"Alright Stark. We go to him. But you have to understand, if it comes to saving you or the kid or the Time stone, I will not hesitate to let either of you die. I can't. Because the universe,depends on it."

"Nice. Good morale." Tony patted his shoulder before walking up to Peter.

"Kid," He did a gesture as if he was knighting him. "You're an Avenger now."

...
Avengers base

"Grab everything you need. Don't leave anything behind." Steve ordered,mostly to Rhodey and Bruce, since all the others already had everything with them.

"You think it will work?" Davina asked him.

"It better will." Steve exhaled looking down at her. He leaned in for a kiss. Davinas nails scratched against his back and Steves hands roamed her body.

Then Davina broke the kiss. "Let's go."

...

They were already in the quinjet, all ready. Sam was the pilot,sitting at the front with Steve and Davina.

Suddenly Bruce came over to them looking at the two of them sitting extremely close to each other and focused his eyes on Steve's hand on Davina's thigh.

"So,you...and you," He mumled pointing at them.

Steve was just looking at him with his dreamy eyes, not denying it.

"Okay I mean, I just wasn't expecting that." He nodded his head,making Steve chuckle lightly.

Natasha was smirking at them from a far.

Sam suddenly called for Steve.

"Cap? Where to now?"

Steve stood up and leaned against the roof of the jet.

"Drop to 2 600 heading 0-3-0" He ordered him

"I hope you're right about this or we're gonna land a lot faster than you want to."

...
Titan

"Let me just say, if aliens plant any eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of you I'm sorry." Peter said as he was hanging head down on his web few seconds after they crashed the spaceship.

"I do not want to hear another single pop culture reference from you till the end of the trip, you understand?" Tony threatened pointing at Peter with his finger.

"I'm just tryna say something is coming." And just as Peter finished his sentence a small ball rolled underneath their feet radiating some kind of power to make all three of them fall back.

"Thanos!!" They heard someone scream but Strange's coat tucked him to the ground,wrapping around his head.

Another guy and the only one that looked at least a little human but it was hard to say since he had a helmet flew up but Tony caught him in the air throwing him onto the ground but the guy was quick to get away,shooting something at Spiderman who was trying to get away from the funny looking woman that was with them ,grabbing him and holding him in a headlock.

Tony got to the bigger guy who was still trying to fight the coat. He stepped on him,aiming his weapons at him so he wouldn't move.

"Everybody stay where you are,chill the F out!" The humanlike guy shouted taking his helmet off and aiming his space gun at Tony while still holding Peter in a headlock.

"I'm gonna ask you this one time, where is Gamora?"

"Yeah I'll do you one better,who's Gamora??"

"I'll do you one better,why is Gamora?!" The guy under Tony's leg spoke making Strange frown in confusion at his stupidity.

"Tell me where the girl is or I swear to you I'm gonna french fry this little freak." The humanlike guy threatened Tony.

"Let's do it! You shoot my guy and I blast him! Let's go!" Tony's weapon improved,becoming even bigger.

"Do it Quill! I can take it!"

"No he can't take it!" The woman screamed.

"She's right you can't." Strange agreed.

"Oh yeah you don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine! I'll kill all three of you when I beat it out of Thanos myself! Starting with you" Quill shouted pressing the gun to Peter's head.