𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 30.

Silence filled the room but Tony could see Steves chest rising and falling rapidly. He was mad and Tony immediately regretted his choice of words.

"You're crossing the line." Steve clenched his jaw taking a step closer to Tony who just blankly stared at him.

"Wouldn't be so cool if it was Pepper." He scoffed making Tony tilt his head to the side.

"You love her?" He asked Steve but he wasn't answering. Just staring at him frowning.

"I'd hate to break the set." He spoke after a few seconds, threw the pen on the table and left.

...

"Hello Mr. Barnes, I've been sent by the OSN to examinate you. Do you mind If I sit?"

Everyone was watching the cameras in anticipation.

"Your first name is James? I'm not here to judge you. I'm just here to ask a few questions. Do you know where you are James?"

"My name is Bucky."

"Tell me Bucky. You have suffered a lot haven't you?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"You feel like, if you open your mouth the horrors might never stop. Don't worry. We only have to talk about one."

Suddenly the power went off.

"South level five,east wing." Sharon barged into the room where Steve and Sam was and they immediately run there.

The hallway to the room where the examination was happening was full of fallen bodies. They looked at each other. "I would really love having Davina here right now." Sam said as they kept walking.

"Help.Help please." They heard the voice of the man who was there with Bucky. He was laying on the ground as Steve angrily walked up over to him.

 He was laying on the ground as Steve angrily walked up over to him

"Get up." He grabbed him and smashed him against the wall. "Who are you?! What do you want?"

"To see an empire fall."

Suddenly as Sam walked in Bucky threw a punch at him. Sam luckily dodged it so Bucky hit the wall.

Sam tried throwing a punch at him but he grabbed him throwing him away.

Cap acted fast, barging at Bucky as they started fighting. The fight was dragged into the hallway, Cap was backing away,dodging Buckys punches not wanting to hurt him whatsoever.

Buckys kick made Cap hit the elevator door with his back as he fell through the door landing on the floor.

He stood up taking his jacket off and jumped on a rope,climbing it to get back up.

...

The door of Davinas cell room opened.

"Ya'll really had to turn the lights off?" Her raspy voice spoke.

"Not our fault. Barnes is out." Tony walked into the room. He opened her glass box cell. "We need you."

...

Davina made her way to the cafeteria. She saw Sharon on the floor and Bucky choking Natasha when T'challa arrived at the scene kicking Barnes making him stumble back.
They started fighting and Black Panther was much faster and more skilled but Buckys strong punch send him to the ground.

Bucky made his way over to the stairs trying to get on the rooftop when Davina jumped in front him. He tried kicking her but Davina caught his leg swinging it making him do a salto in the air. They started fighting but Davina was mostly dodging his hits. She knew Steve didn't want her to harm him and she also felt bad for him because she was the only one who truly knew what it was like.

Suddenly T'challa was there, kicking Davina from the back. She got up and started to fight with him not noticing Barnes dissapearing. But when she realized she sent T'challa falling down from the stairs with a single kick.

Bucky made his way to a helicopter and just as he was about to fly off something stopped him. He looked down only to see Steve holding the helicopter and a tube.

His massive muscles flexing trying to keep Bucky from leaving and it was working.

Suddenly he aimed the helicopter right at him, hitting the roof but Steve was quick to jump to the side. When the helicopter propeller stopped moving Buckys hand broke through it's window, wrapping around Steves neck dragging him along with the helicopter into the water.

Davina got to the rooftop seeing Steve and the helicopter falling of the roof as she jumped after them.

...

She grabbed Steve and punched a bigger hole into the window of the helicopter dragging an unconscious Bucky out.

She got to the surface as Sam ran up to them cheking if Steve was okay.
Steve got up and picked up Bucky dragging him to an empty abandoned building near the base.

"I'll check the area then come back." Davina told Steve who nodded in agreement.

...

Cap and sam secured Buckys metal arm waiting for him to wake up, and he did in quite a short time.

His eyes slowly opened he was breathing heavily looking down, but soon his gaze found Steve and Sam. They stood in front of him trying to see if he's still out of it or no.

"Steve," he mumbled as he saw him.

"Which Bucky Am I talking to?"

"Your moms name was Sarah. You used to wear newspapers in your shoes." He chuckled making Steve smile softly. "Can't read that in the museum."

"Just like that we're supposed to be cool?" Sam nagged.

"What did I do?" Bucky looked at Steve.

"Enough."

"God I knew this would happen. Everything HYDRA put inside me is still there. All he had to do was say those goddamn words."

Suddenly Davina walked in.

Making them all turn their heads to look at her

Buckys face froze when he saw her.

"I know you."