𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 62.

After the snap Bruce fell to the ground.

"Bruce!" Steve shouted as everyone kneeled down next to him.

"Don't move him." Tony said using a freezing blazer on his arm to cool it off.

Bruce was grasping onto Steve's hand still breathing heavily. "Did it work?"

"We're not sure it's okay it's okay." Thor patted him on his head.

The window covers were open. Even the door of the room.

Scott walked out of the room and stood in front of a window, Davina followed him.

Clint heard his phone vibrate. His soul left his body. He couldn't believe it. She slowly walked up to the table where his phone was. It was Laura.

His eyes immediately teared up as he grabbed the phone.

"Guys. I think it worked." Scott smiled.

Bruce looked up at the glass roof when he saw a giant spaceship in the air. Firing right at the building.

The building exploded.

Everyone started falling through the floors of the building, everything was ruined in seconds. Not only the building exploded but even everything around it.

Davina,Bruce,Rocket and Rhodey ended up at the same place under the building while water was rushing in.

"I can't breathe I can't breathe I can't breathe...!" Rocket barely managed to get the words out. He was trapped under the piles of the damaged floors.

Davina stood up,trying to get to him as she grabbed the giant pile he was trapped under. She pulled it up setting him free.

"Guys!" Bruce shouted at them as they turned around only to see more and water rushing in.

"We are drowning if anybody hears me, mayday!" Rhodey shouted into the earpiece.

"I'm here can you hear me?!" Scott was the only one to answer.

...

Clint stood up from under a pile of rocks. He looked around trying to find a way to get out of there.

"Cap?!" He shouted but no one answered. He was in some kind of tunnel when he saw the gaunlet with the stones,picking it up.

He heard a growl as he reached for his bow right away.

The growl was coming from behind him so he shot an arrow into the tunnel. It was an arrow with a light so he could see what was there. His eyes widened when he saw those creatures. They were crawling all around on their way to him.

He grabbed the gaunlet and ran to the opposite direction with them running after him.

...

Tony was walking through the piles of rocks and all the mess from the damage. He saw Steve laying on the ground. He gently kicked him in his legs.

"C'mon buddy wake up!" And just as he said that Steve opened his eyes,exhaling abruptly.

"That's my man." Tony said kneeling down next to him with his shield. "If you lose this again, I'm keeping it."

"What happened? Where's Davina?" Steve looked around freaking out.

"We don't know where the others are. C'mon you should see something." He helped him get up. They walked outside seeing Thor already standing there as they stood next to him looking in front of them.

The giant spaceship was still there,floating in the air and when they looked down they saw him. They saw Thanos. Just sitting there on the field of rocks and dirt.