𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 26.

"But I think we have a solution." The secretary of state has been handed a book called Sokovia Accords. He placed it in front of Wanda.

"It's been approved by 117 countries,it's stakes,that the Avengers shall no longer be a private organization.Instead, they'll operate under the supervision of the united nations panel only when and if that panel is necessary."

"The Avengers were formed to make the world a safer place. I feel we've done that." Steve spoke with his deep voice looking up at him.

"Tell me Captain do you know were Banner and Thor are right now?"

Steve just looked at him again,not saying anything.

"Compromise,reassurance,that's how the world works. Believe me, this is the middle ground."

"So, there are contingencies." This time Rhodey spoke as the secretary made his way in front of the screen again.

"Three days from now the UN meets in Vienna to ratify the accords." As he said that Steve looked at Tony who was sitting in a single chair behind everyone to see what he thinks. Tony dodged Caps eyecontact and looked down at his hands,giving him clear answer.

"Talk it over." The secretary was about to leave along with his agents when Natasha spoke, ,,And if we come up with a decision that you don't like?"

"Then you retire." And then he left.

...

"Secretary Ross has a congressional medal of honour,which is one more than you have

"Secretary Ross has a congressional medal of honour,which is one more than you have." Rhodey was having and exchange of words with Sam.

"So let's say we agree to this thing,how long is it gonna take before they lojack us like a bunch of fucking criminals."

"117 countries wanna sign this, 117 Sam! And you're just like no that's cool we got it."

"I have an equation!" Vision interupted them.

"Oh,now this will clear it up." Sam rolled his eyes as Vis continued, "In the eight years since Mr. Stark announced himself as Iron Man the number of known enhanced persons has grown exponentially, and during the same period,the number of potentially world-ending events has risen at an commensurate rate."

"You're saying It's our fault?" Steve looked up at him,he was going through the book Mr. Ross gave them.

"I'm saying there may be a causality. Our very strength invites challenges, challenge incites conflict. Conflict,breeds catastrophe. Oversight. Oversight is not an idea that can be dismissed out of hand."

"Boom." Rhodey sealed Visions speech. He definitely agreed.

"Tony, you're being uncharacteristically non-hyper verbal." Natasha called Tony out who just now stood up from the couch with a sigh.

"It's cause he's already made up his mind." Steve stated and Tony walked to the little bar in the back.

"Oh you know me so well." He scoffed. "Actually I'm nursing an electromagnetic headache. That's what's going on Cap, it's just pain,discomfort. Who's putting coffe grounds in the disposal? Am I running a bed-and-breakfast for a biker gang?" He nagged turning on a little inteligent screen, where a young boy has appeared, that caught everyones attention.