𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 22.

His eyes widened when he saw Davinas location on the little screen. The dot was moving way too fast.

"She's heading for the city." Steve said looking back at Natasha.

"There's been an unknown explosion behind the mountains. Steve,go stop her. Just be careful."

He nodded quickly and started dialing Sams phone number as he left in a hurry.

...

They were both in Caps car, with their suits on heading straight to the end of the city into the woods.

"Is there a chance she's not turned?" Sam asked hesitating.

"We don't know that."

They both got out of the car. Steve took out the little tablet looking at her location.

"She's heading straight to us." Steve said and they both turned to look in front of them. The woods looked really thick.

"She could just run past us." Sam looked at Steve.

"She won't."

They stayed on the city side,knowing fighting her in the woods would be way too risky.

Cap looked at the screen again only to see the dot not move. He frowned, all confused.

All of a sudden Davina ran right at Sam. Knocking him down, grabbing one of his wings and tearing it off. She grabbed him by the throat hard enough to make him only wiggle his feet since he had no chance in getting up with her holding him.

Steve threw his shield at her hitting her in her back making her look back at him while still holding onto Sam.Her eyes were bright red and her gaze numb.

"Davina...don't. "

She growled throwing herself at Steve. They started to fight and he was keeping up pretty proudly but as her anger grew she started to overpower him. Sam tried punching her from behind but she dodged the punch, still coming at Steve.

He was moving fast trying to keep from her grasp. He knew if she got his hands on him for long enough he'd be ripped in half.

Sam tried helping him but her patience with him was gone. She grabbed his body, spinned and threw him as far away from them as her strength allowed her to.

She turned back to Steve. His cheek was bruised along with the side of his face.

"You can't match me." She looked calm and furious at the same time.

"That's right, but she can." Tony arrived at the scene dropping Wanda down few feet away from her.

Wanda let out her powers aiming at Davina.

Steve stepped closer not liking it.

Davina was slowly being pushed back as Wanda gave her all into it.
She was being forced to step back but something unexpected happened.
Davinas eyes lit up. She looked at Wanda,stepped up,facing her. Wandas powers as if were going through her,not affecting her at all. Wandas eyes widened in fear as a big radiation came from Davina bursting all over the place making Wandas Steves and Tonys bodies fly back and land on the ground.

Davina looked at them. Her eyes furious, and the hate in her movements was making her even more frightening.

It took them some time to get on their feet when their attention caught something else. Three giant helicopters were flying above them as one of them released a smaller bomb flying right at Davina but Steve threw his shield towards it knocking it down making it explode much further from her. With that flopping the helicopters started firing at her. The fire penetrated her skin but she was healing fast.

Tony has had enough, he flew at her but she grabbed him throwing him onto one of their helicopters, breaking it.
Steve looked at the explosion, noticing dead pilots.

"Davina stop." He said panting, ,,I don't know what I'm gonna do if they try to take you away from me." He was looking into her eyes and it looked like they softened for a second.

Her chest was falling and rising. Her fists and jaw were clenched. She looked around. Seeing bruised Steve, Tony with his suit destroyed laying on the ground and frightened Wanda.

"It's fine." Steve whispered when he saw her numb gaze become confused.

But her eyes were still bright red, so he didn't dare to walk up to her completely.

She turned to look at him stepping closer to him but Steve wasn't expecting the only helicopter that was left release multiple bombs,one by one. It hit her, releasing a big cloud of gas before dropping a cage on her trapping her almost fainted body.