𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 40.

He pulled away,looking into her eyes.
She had the most captivating eyes he has ever seen. Full of mystery.
His gaze then slowly moved up and down her body. He caressed her arm slowly sliding his hand down so he reached her palm. He placed his palm into hers and looked at her again.

Her eyes were literally savouring him. He could feel the impatience in them.

He suddenly slip his hand into her hair and stood,gazing at her. He then tipped her head up and gently pecked her lips. Making her melt.

Her hands immediately reached for his shirt taking it off of him over his head.

His eyes were watching her the whole time. They were so calm and attractive.

She looked at him and kissed him hard as she pushed him down onto the bed. They were making out for a few minutes, breathing heavily into the kiss. Davina could feel Steves erection under her growing bigger.

Then Steve decided to take charge,flipping her over so that he was on top of her. She smiled at him, bitting her lip as they continued to kiss.

He started trailing kisses down her neck and continued to go lower.

He got to her area and looked up at her. She was watching him with her mouth slightly open and when his warm mouth connected with her soft skin her eyes shut and her back arched.

He inserted his fingers in her while sucking on her clit. Davinas moans were coming to the surface. While Cap was working his magic he was also watching her. Her reactions to what he was doing were more than pleasant. The way her eyebrows furrowed,eyes shut and mouth opened. She just looked too good.Too sexy.

Her hands were tangled in his hair pulling on it a few times as she reached her orgasm. He body was raising and falling while shaking uncontrollably.

He got to her eye level. She was looking at him so desperately.
Her hands moved down tucking on his sweatpants so he took them of before positioning himself between her legs again.

He out himself inside her with a low grunt. Davina hissed still being sensitive from the orgasm.

Cap gently kissed her forehead giving her time to adjust. Davina noticed something different in him. He was always too good to be true,respectful and polite. But today he was more gentle than any other time. His eyes were so soft looking at her as if she meant the world to him. Davina didn't mind. It made her feel good. It made her feel, loved maybe?

They were intensively looking into each others eyes. Davina grabbed him by the back of his neck pulling his head down to kiss him as Steve started to move.

He was going slow at first,taking his time and Davina was softly moaning from the sweet and intimate pleasure,mixing with Steves deep grunts.

Her hands were gently tracing lines on his back as he was kissing her neck, picking up his pace a little.

Her back arched and Steve released she was reaching her high.

"Hold it for me." he whispered and she opened her eyes to look at him. Doing as he said and after a few times she felt him twitch inside her. Her back arched again not being able to hold it anymore as she reached her orgasm. Steve quickly pulled out and came on her stomach with a moan.

They were both laying down,breathing heavily looking at the ceiling,being way too lazy at the moment to clean themselves up.

Davina looked to the side,seeing Steves perfect side profile and his eyes closed still feeling the pleasure.

As she looked back at the ceiling with a slight smile.

He suddenly stood up,looking at her before he reached out his hand. She grabbed it and he pulled her up as they both made their way over to the shower.

They were laughing,playing around and making out for another hour before going to bed and falling asleep in each others arms.

...

Davinas eyes slowly opened when she realized Steve wasn't laying next to her so she got to the bathroom to do her morning hygiene. When she walked back Steve just opened the door.

"Where were you?" She asked him.

"I was talking to T'challa,didn't wanna wake you." He made his way over to her placing his hands on her waist and pecking her lips.

"When do you wanna leave?" She asked him.

"I don't know. We will have to get back to the others." He stated and she nodded before saying,

,,Let's just stay one more night." She pleaded and he smiled. "One more night." And he kissed pecked her lips again.

,,Steve?" She asked him.

,,Mm?"

,,I wanna work on my powers when we get back."

Part 41 will be the first chapter of Avengers Infinity War! 🥀