𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 29.

The man took his mask off. It was son of the deceased King T'chaka.
Davina looked at Steve, he was looking at him,frozen as they were putting handcuffs on them.

They put them all in a van except for Bucky,they separated him from them, putting him in a different one.

Davina,Sam,Steve and T'challa were all sitting behind each other.

"So you like cats?"

"Sam." Cap admonished him.

"What? He dresses like a cat, don't you wanna know why?" Sam nagged anyway,getting no reaction from T'challa.

"Cats are cooler than birds." Davina provoked him,making Sam frown at her.

"Your suit. It's vibranium?" Steve asked T'challa.

"The Black Panther has been a protector of Wakanda for generations. The station passed from warrior to warrior.Now because your friend murdered my father,I'm also a king. So I ask you, as both warrior and king, how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?"

...
Berlin

They arrived at the base.

Sam,Davina and Steve got out of the van,seeing a tied up Bucky locked in some small glass box

They walked over to a group of people standing. It was Agent Ross,Sharon and a few armed military man standing behind them. Only Davina still had her handcuffs on and Steve noticed, he looked at her hands and then at agent Ross. ,,I believe that's not necessary."

"I believe it is." He replied with a fake smile and looked at Davina, she smirked at him and without any effort she tightened her fists breaking the handcuffs. They fell to the ground and everyone in the room aimed their guns at her but the smirk on her face remained as she kicked the handcuffs.

They ended up under agent Ross's feet.Even Sharon had her gun aimed at her.

"Bulletproof, remember?" Davina grinned and Sharon put her gun back avoiding Davinas eyecontact.

Then agent Ross gave the order to put the guns down.

Steve looked back at Bucky. "What's gonna happen?"

"Same thing that's gonna happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition." Agent Ross replied and Sharon joined, "Agent Ross is the first commander.

"What about a lawyer?" Steve asked him.

"Lawyer. That's funny. See their weapons and place it in a lock up." Je ordered the men.

"I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that." Sam scoffed as all three followed behind the agents.

They were walking through a long hallway.

"You'll be provided with an office instead of a cell and do me a favor,stay in it."

"I don't intend on going anywhere." Black Panther stated and suddenly Natasha appeared next to Steve.