𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12.

"Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself time.My contacts all say he's building something. The amount of vibranium he has, I don't think it's just one thing."

"What about Ultron himself?" Steve asked Fury leaning against the door frame.

"He's easy to track, he's everywhere. Guy's multiplying faster than a catolic rabbit. Still doesn't help us get an angle of any of his plans."

"He's still going after lounge codes?" Tony joined the conversation while playing darts.

"Yes he is, but he's not making any headway. I contacted our friends at the NEXUS about that."

"NEXUS?" Davina asked,confused.

"The world internet centrum in Oslo. All the data flows through them. Fastest acces on earth." Bruce explained but Clint was quick to interrupt him. "So what are they saying?" While looking at Fury.

"He's fixated on the missiles. But the codes are constantly being changed."

"By who?" Tony asked taking out the stuck dart as another flew past him into the target as he pierced his eyes through a smirking Clint.

"Nobody knows."

"So we have an allay?" Natasha asked Fury.

"Ultron an enemy. That's not the same thing." He answered and Tony finally joined the table. "What about visiting oslo? Find the unknown." Now they were all together.

"Well this is good times boss but I was kinda hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that

"Well this is good times boss but I was kinda hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that." Natasha turned to look at Fury.

"I do. I have her." He said pointing at Davina and all the eyes were on her in that moment but she wasn't saying anything as Fury continued, ,,Back in the day I had eyes everywhere, ears everywhere. You kids had all the tech you could dream of. Here we are now,back on earth with nothing but our wit and our will to save the world. Ultron says Avengers are the only thing between him and his mission. And whether or not he admits it, his mission is global destruction. All this, laid in a grave.
So stand. Out with the platinum bastard."

"I heard Steve doesn't like that kinda talk." Davina joked.

"You know what, Hale?" Steve provoked back making everyone chuckle.

"So what does he want?" Fury asked and Steve turned to look at him.

"To become better.Better than us. He keeps building bodies,"

"Person bodies." Tony added. "Human form isn't effective, biologically speaking out of date. But he keeps coming back to it."

"When you two programmed him to save the earth, you amazingly failed." Natasha nagged making Bruce speak up.

"They don't need to be protected. They need need to evolve. Ultron's going to evolve."

"But how?" Fury asked him.

"Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?" Everyone looked at each other.

"Avengers, suit up." Fury ordered and they all got up to get ready.

...

"You good?" Steve asked Davina as she was done putting on her suit. Steve was already all dressed up.

"Yeah,why?"

"You've been quiet today." He walked up to her looking down into her eyes.

She reached his lips, kissing him. He wasn't expecting it but of course he wasn't complaining either.

"Let's go." She said and headed downstairs,after a few seconds Steve followed her.

Everyone was downstairs preparing to leave.

"One last mission I promise." Clint kissed his wifes forehead and Tony handed him his bow.

"I'll take Davina and Clint." Steve notified.

"Alright. I'll go to NEXUS after that I'll join you as soon as I can." He started walking to the hallway with Steve.

"If Ultron's really building a body..." he started but Tony cut him off.

"He will be more powerful than any of us. Maybe all of us. Except our youngster." He pointed at Davina and they both looked at her. She was playing with her hands while her eyes were randomly focused on something. "If there's anyone able to fight Ultrons creation off it's her."

"You know I really miss the days when the only thing science ever created was me." Steve stated not taking his eyes off of her.

"I'll drop Banner at the tower." Fury interrupted them while sliding through them and left.

"Alright, are you all ready to go?" Tony shouted and everyone nodded. They made their way to the flying ship and took of.

...

"She trusts you more than any of us you know. It's kind of obvious." Tony told Steve when he noticed he's been looking at Davina.

Steve took a deep breath and slightly nodded in response, still looking at her.

"We're here. Cap you first. Me and Davina will meet you in a second." Clint notified and when Davina heard him, without thinking she got up looking at Steve. She just didn't like him go by himself even though she knew he was much more than capable to take anyone down.

Steve noticed but didn't say anything,not wanting anyone to be suspicious. Davina sat back down as if nothing happened and then they dropped Steve off.