𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 28.

"Bucky?" Davina asked and he nodded.

"My car is parked around the corner let's go."

They made their way over to Sams car. He sat at the front while Davina and Cap sat in the back.

"You got your suit?" Steve asked as he started the car.

"Yeah, I will drop you off at your apartment so you can get yours what about yours Davina?" He turned to look at her as he asked that.

"She's got her suit at mine." Steve answered for her as Sam just rised his eyebrows in suprise but didn't say anything.

Davina gave Steve a confused look, she wasn't expecting him to say it.
But without looking at her he just put his hand on her thigh, and she didn't mind but her mind was elsewhere. Still thinking about if she didn't interrupt him and Sharon, would he kiss her back? But then again,who was she to even think about something like that? Steve wasn't hers and she wasn't his.

...

"That's the apartment where he stays, I will get inside, you're both staying outside until I give orders." Steve ordered getting his earpiece in and entering the building.

He was standing in his kitchen, going through some of his stuff as he found a picture of himself stuck in one of his notes.

"Heads up Cap.German special forces approaching from the South." Sam warned.

"Understood."

He put the picture back where it was as he felt a presence behind him. He slowly turned around,only to see Bucky standing there in silence,watching him.

"Do you know me?" He asked him.

"You're Steve.I read about you in the museum." He nodded his head towards the little picture.

"They surrounded the place." Sam gave a second warning but Cap wasn't really paying attention to him.

"I know you're nervous and you have plenty of reason to be,but you're lying."

"I wasn't in Vienna,I don't do that anymore."

"They're entering the building."

"Well the people who think you did are coming here now and they're not planning on taking you alive." Steve took a step closer to him.

"That's smart,good strategy." And Bucky took a step back. They could already hear the footsteps.

"They're on the roof I'm compromised, let me know when If have to sent Davina in." But Steve wasn't answering Sam.

"This doesn't have to end in a fight Buck,"

Bucky looked away from him taking his glove off of his metal arm. "It always ends in a fight."

"5 seconds."

"You pulled me from the river!Why?" Caps voice increased.

"I don't know."

"Yes you do."

"Look out!"

Small bombs were thrown into the apartment through the windows as Cap hit them, dodging the explosions.
One of them ended up in front of Bucky, he kicked into it, sending it to Caps direction but he quickly placed his shield over it blocking it.

They bursted the door open and started firing.

Steve and Bucky fought them and as Bucky was about to leave the building Caps hand stopped him. ,,Buck stop! You're gonna kill someone."

Bucky threw him onto the ground punching a hole into it and taking out a backpack. ,,I'm not gonna kill anyone." He threw it outside the apartment but more cops entered the apartment. Cap quickly got up putting his shield in front of Bucky,protecting him from bullets.

Suddenly as Cap fought two of them, Bucky punched a hole into the door,breaking it and stepping onto the staircase only to have gangs of them trying to stop him.

He was smashing them against the wall,throwing them down and blocking the bullets with his metal arm.

Cap got there, looking down as he saw a cop laying down next to him trying to call succour. He grabbed his transmitter crashing it with his palm.

He jumped to the lower floor helping Bucky with them but also catching them whenever Bucky threw them down over the railings.

They looked at each other and Bucky suddenly jumped down to the lowest floor leaving Cap to fight them and making his way out of the building.

He jumped onto another building and just as he was about to grab his backpack and leave someone else got his hands on him, a man with a full black suit and claws. They started fighting but the man was much faster and better than him.

"Sam, southeast rooftop." Cap notified as he saw them from the balcony, he jumped down.

"Who the hell is that?" Sam asked as he flew from above, Davina was on top of the building where they were before,watching in anticipation when
suddenly a helicopter has appeared right above them.

"Davina." Cap ordered,

"Got it." She jumped from the building right at the helicopter, catching it by the end and dragging it down until it ended down in the street,completely nonfunctioning.

Bucky and the man were already down in the streets chasing each other as Cap jumped down, sprinting after them.

Another helicopter has appeared, following them. Sam picked Davina up throwing her at the helicopter to deal with it and left to follow the others.

They got to some underground driveway.

Bucky ran between the cars, the unknown man behind him and Steve behind the man. All the cars were honking and some of the drivers were even cursing through the windows at them.

After Davina made sure the people from the helicopter survived she turned around if she could see Cap or Sam but there was no sight of them so she followed the noise from the streets getting into the underground driveway, seeing crashed cars. She started running through them.

She ran faster when she saw an explosion and Steve jumping out of a car.

He sprinted,knocking the unknown man down from Bucky. He checked on him and when he turned back to look at the man he saw Davina standing in front of them in a protective position.

Soon sirens filled the driveway. Sam was already there too.

"Stand down now." They turned only to see Rhodey in his suit and the place filled with armed cops.

"Congratulations Cap, you're a criminal."

Please don't forget to vote if you like the story💞👇🏻

👇🏻