𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 44.

"I though we had a deal. Stay close,check in,don't take any chances." Natasha angrily scolded Wanda as the door of the jet closed.

"I'm sorry. We just wanted time." Wanda apologized,looking at Vision while Davina was treating his wound with her powers.

"When did you learn to use them?" Wanda asked her.

"I had enough time to train." Davina replied standing up. Vision's wound was healed but it was impossible to heal it completely, he still felt dizzy.

Davina walked over to Steve as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder with a serious expression on his face. He was disturbed by everything that's going on.Angry even.

"Where to Cap?" Sam asked,he was the pilot.

Steve looked at him before looking down at Davina. "Home."

...
Avengers base

They walked into the base. The hallways were completely empty and quiet until they heard voices. It was Rhodey and Mr. Ross.

They saw Rhodey talking to Mr. Ross's hologram. As usual he was complaining and being a massive dick.

They both became quiet when they saw Cap,Davina,Natasha,Sam,Wanda and Vision walking towards them.

"Mr

"Mr. Secretary." Cap gave regards when they stopped.

"You've got some nerve. I'll give you that." Mr. Ross said,walking towards them.

"You could use some of that right now." Natasha smirked.

Mr. Secretary just scoffed and looked at Cap,standing in front of him before speaking up,

"The world's on fire. And you think,all is forgiven?"

Cap's chest rose and fell rapidly.

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission." His deep voice send shivers down everyone's spine.

Davina proudly smirked at his statement as Cap continued, "Earth just lost one of her best defenders. So we're here to fight. And if you wanna stay in our way, we'll fight you too." Cap stood closer to him,looking down at Ross. His voice was vigorous.

Ross looked past Cap. Frowning at Davina before turning back to look at Rhodey. "Arrest them." He ordered and his hologram dissapeared.

"That's on court-martial." Rhodey stated with a serious expression on his face but right after he said that a smile plastered on his face.

"It's great to see you Cap." Steve walked up to him,smiling too as they hugged. "You too Rhodey."

Natasha then went to hug him too.

Rhodey then looked at them all. Analyzing them.

"You guys really look like crap. Must have been a couple rough years." He smirked.