𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 64. - the end

She was holding Thanos back with both her arms,releasing her powers,keeping him in place. Tony was still running to the gaunlet as she looked around her. Everything seemes to be in slow motion. She saw armies fight. She saw Thor sitting on the ground,completely hopeless and the man she love, laying down defeated.

As Tony was slowly but surely getting a closer to the gaunlet Davina grasped both of Thanos's arms with her powers and with her other arm she hit him. Hard enough to make him fly far away. The ground broke underneath him when he landed and then was struggling to get up.

Davina glanced at Strange one last time before sprinting towards Tony.

With her speed it was much easier but he had already put the gaunlet on. He fell to his knees and picked up his arm, showing the gaunlet,making sure Thanos sees.

In the speed of light the gaunlet was off. His eyes widened when he saw it missing.He looked next to him only to see something he wouldn't even thought of.

She was breathing heavily and she'd lie if she said she wasn't terrified

She was breathing heavily and she'd lie if she said she wasn't terrified. She looked at Tony who seemed even more terrified. Then she looked at Thanos but caught someone else looking at her. Steve.

Thanos finally stood up,shouting and running towards her and just as he almost got to her with a stone cold expression on her face she snapped her fingers.

It worked.

All the creatures started to turn to dust. One by one. As the field soon cleaned up completely.

Thanos looked around him in silence. Watching his army dissapear and soon he sat down,knowing what's gonna happen to him too.

They all felt the biggest relief. The strongest feeling.

Steve stood still, looking at Davina who was now on her knees. Her face was facing the ground and her eyes were shut as he quickly ran up to her. Tony was already there, holding her.

"Are you okay?" Steve grabbed her face making her look at him. His voice was shaky and he was breathing heavily.

"Yeah just dizzy." She said with a raspy voice as Steve didn't let go of her face,kissing her forehead.

"You know, when I went forward in time to see all the alternative futures and outcomes, I didn't see only one. I saw two. I also saw you have the vision Davina and it only depended on you what you were gonna do with it. You did well." Strange spoke looking at all three of them.

Davina nodded,looking at him still trying to calm down from the snap.

Tony realized what the other end was supposed to be like. He'd be dead if it wasn't for her.

All the others came to them too. Standing around them in a circle.

"C'mon love get up." Steve supported her weight as she stood up.