𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 55.

"Shit!" Tony cursed and fell down onto his chair.

He tried figuring out the time travel and it worked, the model was successful.

"Shit." Morgan's voice brought him back to reality. She was sitting on the stairs,smiling.

"Nope. We don't say that! Only mommy says that word. It belongs to her." Tony pointed at her with his finger.

"Why you up?" She asked him.

"Cause I got some important shit going on here. What do you think." He said and Morgan frowned at the word he just told her not to use.

"No I got something on my mind. Yeah." He changed his reply and Morgan tilted her head to the side.

"Popsicles?" She asked,grinning.

"Sure. Popsicles. That's extortion." He pointed at her with his finger again before grabbing her hand.

And before they left to the kitchen, Tony turned back to look at the time travel model one last time.

...

After the late night snack, Tony put Morgan to bed.

"Tell me a story." She demanded.

"You want a story? Once upon a time Morgan went to bed,the end."

"That was a horrible story."

"C'mon that's your favourite story. Love you tons." Tony kissed her forehead before getting up.

"I love you 3000." Morgan said making Tony's heart melt completely.

...

He walked into the living room seeing Pepper on the couch,reading a book.

"Not that it's a competition but she loves me 3000. You are on the lower rank, like 6 to 900." He said making Pepper laugh.

He then looked to the side at the hologram of the time travel model. He stayed looking at it for a while before he spoke, "I figured it out. By the way. Time travel." He anxiously looked back at Pepper.

"What?" Pepper asked him completely shocked.

"Wow. That's amazing and...terrifying." Pepper sighed putting her book down.

"That's right." Tony sat next to her.

"We got really lucky." Pepper touched his hand.

"Yeah. I know."

"A lot of people didn't."

"No, I can't help everybody." Tony tried to look as if the whole time travel thing didn't mean anything to him.

"It sort of seems like you can." She smiled gently.

"Not if I stop. I can put a pin in it right now, and stop."

"Tony. Trying to get you to stop, has been one of the few biggest failures of my life." They both smiled at each other.

"Something tells me I should put it in a bag and drop it to the bottom of a lake. And go to bed."

"But would you be able to rest?"

...
The Avengers base

"Okay here we go time travel test number one. Scott fire up the,uh, the van thing." Bruce ordered as Scott walked up to the van and opened the back door.

"The breakers are set. Emergency generators are on stand-by." Steve notified walking over to Bruce,Davina and Natasha.