𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 20.- 𝑪𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝑾𝒂𝒓

BOOK 2/4 - CAPTAIN AMERICA:CIVIL WAR

____
1 year later

Those two months passed pretty quickly, the newbies were being trained and bussines was being handled, without any big troubles.They tried training Davinas powers but uncessfully,it takes time and practice they didn't really have time for so she still couldn't get them under control meaning she was still banned from using them.

Steve and Davina kept their little "romance" from everyone pretty successfully, only Clint and Tony knew but they weren't really around. Clint was taking care of his family and Tony was taking care of his bussines while spending more time with Pepper. Also, there was still no sign of Banner or Thor.

...

Steve was sitting on the couch with Davina straddling him.They finally got some rest after a busy day. His hands were placed on her thighs but he suddenly put them behind her pushing her further against him.

She tilted her head looking at him provocatively as he smirked.

He leaned in for a kiss. At first he was just pecking her full lips sofly but after a few seconds they started making out. They were kissing for a few minutes as she felt him grow under her. She smiled into the kiss and Steve smiled too when he felt her smile against his lips.

His hands moved to her thighs once again,caressing it. He started kissing her neck,free from the collar. Everytime they were alone he would take it off of her immediately. Davina though it was sweet but also very risky. She'd rather have it on all the time even if she could just rip it off easily.

Davina threw her head back,giving him full access. His soft lips were moving against her skin so perfectly.
She reached for his shirt taking it off.
She would never get used to his god-like body. She slid her hands down his chest to his abs making him grin against her neck. Meanwhile he was giving it his whole attention she started ubuckling his pants. He got up a little with her still on him so she could slide his clothes off more easily.

She wrapped her hand around him,pumping him slowly,teasing him.
He moved his mouth to her lips. Grunting into the kiss. He was gready. Gready for her. But she wouldn't budge, she kept teasing him,playing with him until he has had enough.
He picked her up throwing her on the couch so she was laying on her back.

"If that's have you wanna play...that's how I'm gonna play." He said with that husky voice she'd melt under everytime.

He slid of her panties and kissed her while one of his hands started to play with her clit. This time he was the ome teasing. She was arching her back trying to make him move faster but he stood his ground. She was whimpering and moaning sofly driving him crazy. Seeing someone so powerful become so vulnerable because of him was fascinating to him.

He gave in after some time putting two fingers inside of her moving faster and faster. He was watching her face, the way her unique eyes shut and her lips parted letting out all those sweet sounds.. he started kissing her neck again but he wasn't expecting her to suddenly push him back with such a force,making him sit up again.

She straddled him and placed herself onto him. He shut his eyes,grunting. His strong hands grabbed onto her hips,motioning her and moving her up and down back and forth after some while she started going faster. Drops of sweat were falling slowly from both of them. Orgasm washed through her making her shake uncontrollably she got up a little so Steve could release his own pleasure.

"God.." he said admiring her body on top of him.

After, they took a shower together and made their way over to bed.

...

Davina couldn't sleep, Steve was breathing steadily, laying next to her as
she was looking at the ceiling for almost an hour now.

Her thoughts again. Her powers were doing that. It was nothing new. It felt as if it was calling her. And she felt the power flowing in her veins at a rapid speed, it was hard having to keep it in.

She got up making her way over to the window. The streets were empty,dark and it looked like as if it was raining before. The wind was cold,which she didn't mind. She stayed like that until something caught her attention. In the corner of the street. A dark figure standing. Looking like the one she saw before. She frowned.

The figure wasn't moving. Her blood started to boil from anger. Was she being watched?

Who the fuck are you..

She leaned more out the window to see better and the figure dissapeared behind the corner but Davina wasn't going to let it go just like that. Something about this person was way too suspicious. She quietly picked out her clothes and went to change in the living room. She found her collar on the kitchen table and put it on before leaving.