𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 14.

Davina,Steve and the twins made their way into the Stark tower.

"You have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes." They were already outside the lab when they heard Bruce say that.

"I'm gonna say this once." Steve stepped out with Davina and the twins behind him.

:How about nonce?" Tony said copying Steves deep voice.

"Shut it down!" Steve started losing his cool.

"Nope. Not gonna happen." Tony said continuing what he was doing.

"You don't know what you're doing!." Steve stepped closer.

"And you do?" Dr. Banner looked at him.

"Banner after everything that's happened-"

"Nothing compares to what's coming!." Tony joined the argument but right after he did the Maximoff boy took out all the cabels,turning the process off. "Go on. You were saying..?" And all of a sudden the glass under his feet broke. He fell down into the room under the lab where Clint was.

The regeneration started blicking and beeping.

"I'm reviving the upload." Tony ran to it, but Cap through the shield his way cutting off even more of the cables.

In a second Tony had his Iron Man hand on aiming at Steve but Davina quickly pulled him out the way.

Steve ran up to him punching him,making him fly back onto the ground.

Bruce had the girl in a grasp but she used her powers to get him off her.

All of a sudden Thor barged into the room,jumping on the regenerator and flaming lighting into it to make it come to life.

The top of the regenerator flew open making Thor fall off and a male figure got out of it,standing on the top of the generator, looking down as if he was loading. He stood up slowly and unexpectedly flew right at Davina. She pushed him onto another side as he flew towards the windows and stopped in front of them before crushing.

He stayed like that,levitating in the our taking in the view of city at night.

Thor and Cap got closer to him but Thor signalized Steve to not attack.
All the others came closer as well and Thor even put down his hammer.

Starks and Banners creation turned around and came to them flying down onto the ground

"I'm sorry that was odd, thank you." He thanked Davina but she didn't say anything back.

"Thor. You helped create this?" Steve asked furious.

"I've had a vision. The world pulled it's stacks in a hope of life and it's center, is that." He pointed at the little yellow gem on his forehead, it was a part of him.

"The gem?" Bruce took a step closer.

"It's the mind stone. It's one of the six infinity stones, the greatest power of the universe. Stark is right."

"Oh it's definitely the end times." Bruce sighed but Thor interrupted him right away, "The Avengers can not defeat the Ultron but If we do it all together we can. Have you ever wondered how would be Davina capable of what she is only from some experiment?"

Davina and Steve exchanged a confused expression as she stepped closer to Thor. "What are you talking about?"

"Your speed and strength is incredible. But what about your other powers? How come they are so uncontrollable? I think you may have your powers from one of the stones." Thor answered making Tony speak up.

"Is that possible?" He looked at Thor.

"As I said there is six of them: Soul,mind,time,space,power,reality. He's got the mind stone, can grant telepathy and intelligence. She has the powers from the power stone,making everything more physically powerfull.The fact that Davina can snap anytime is making it a problem. If we got whatever is inside of her that makes her loose herself out,we could have a very powerful allay."

Everyone looked at each other,observing what he just said.

"But Davina is not allowed to use her energy powers." Banner stated,

"Then we will have to fight Ultron without them and get her to train them right after it."

"He's right." The newest creation spoke.

"Why does he sound like Jarvis?" Steve asked,

"I used Jarviss inteligence and program to create something new. I think it worked." Tony answered.

"You think I'm a child of Ultron." The creation spoke, making Steve raise an eyebrow on him, ,,You're not?"

"I'm not Ultron, I'm not Jarvis, I'm someone. " He looked Tony.

"I looked in your head and saw a extermination." The Maximoff girl stepped in front of him.

"Look again." He demanded.

"Their powers, the horrors in our heads It's all from the infinity stones and nothing can compare to what it can unleash, but with you four on our side."

"Is he, though?..Are you?, on our side?" Captain nagged.

"I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't. He will end it all."

"What's he waiting for?" Tony asked.

"You."

"Where?" Bruce joined.

,"Sokovia. He's got Nat there too." Clint said it for him and he agreed, "Tomorrow he will be ready,waiting for you." He added.

What Bruce heard about Nat, it especially caught his attention, standing in front of their creation, as a threat.

"If we're wrong about you..."

"What will you do?"

Bruce looked at him and then at Davina. :We will let her destroy you."

Davina held her head up high not noticing Steves angrily worried look.
He didn't like this whole situation.

"Ultron is unique, and he's in pain but the pain will roll over the earth, so he must be stopped. And none of us can do it without the other. We have to act wisely, and even if I know there's no reason for you to trust me, you have me on your side." He said handing Thor his hammer. Everyone just looked at him blankly,suprised and shocked.

Thor was also shocked but acted as if it was nothing.

:So what are we gonna do now?" Clint asked after a few seconds of quiet.

"If he's gonna be waiting for us tommorow. We will be there." Steve spoke.

"But what about Nat? Are we just gonna leave her there?" Bruce protested but Clint calmed him down, :She's fine. He's just keeping her there. Seems like our enemy just needs someone to talk to."

"Tommorow morning we will meet here,get ready and kill that fucker." Tony ordered and everyone nodded as he continued. "Thor and I will stay here with them. Bruce,Clint,Steve and Davina you go home and come back tommorow."

Steve nodded and looked at Davina, "Let's go."