𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 19.

New Avengers facility
Upstate New York

Steve and Davina both got out of the car, seeing Tony park right next to them. He got out of his car and looked them up and down. "Where were you two?" Tony looked at them, in a suspicious way. "Don't answer." He added as Steve opened his mouth to say something.

"Davina. Fury wants you inside." Thor notified her approaching them. She exchanged her gaze with Steve and headed inside the big glassy building.

...

"The rules have changed." Steve said as all three of them Tony Thor and him were walking around the building.

"We're dealing with something new."

"Vision is an artificial intelligence."

,,A machine." Tony added.

,,So it doesn't count."

,,No. It's not like a person lifting the hammer."

"Right, different rules for us." Steve demanded.

"If he can wield the hammer, he can keep the mind stone. It's safe with Vision. And these days safe isn't guaranteed for a long period of time." Thor finally joined the conversation.

Pensive Steve spoke out of the quiet, "But if you put the hammer in an elevator.."

"It would still go up." Tony waved his arm.

"Elevator's not worthy." He said in a mocking tone.

"I'm gonna miss these little talks of ours." Thor put his arm on Tonys shoulder.

"Then don't leave." Tony stated,looking back at him.

"I have no choice. The mind stone is the fourth of the infinity stones to show up in the last few years, it's not a coincidence. Someone has been playing an intriguing game making his play dolls out of us. And once all these pieces are in position,"

"Checkmate." Tony finished Thors sentence.

"You think you can found out what's coming?" Steve looked at Thor.

"I do."

"There's nothing that can't be explained." He stepped away from them and rised his hammer above his head. He gave them one last smile before dissapearing in a big colorful glare.

"That man has no regard for lawn maintence." Tony complained while looking at the big mark on the ground Thors dissapierence has left behind.

Tony and Steve turned around making their way over to Tonys car.

"I'm gonna miss him now, and you're gonna miss me. It's gonna be a lot of manful tears." Tony stated unlocking his expensive car that came right in front of them by it's self.

"I will miss you Tony." Steve looked at him.

"Yea? Well, It's time for me to tap out. Maybe I should take a page at a Barton's book, built Pepper a farm, hope nobody blows it up."

"A simple life." Steve summed it up as they stopped walking.

"You'll get that one day."

"I don't know, the guy that once dreamed so much of that went in the ice 75 years ago."

"You'll be alright?" Tony asked getting in his car.

Steve took a deep breath and looked towards the building seeing Davina and Natasha talk with Wanda and Vision.

"I'm home." He answered,looking at her.

"I'm not stupid you know." Tony mumbled looking where Steve was. He looked back at Tony with a questioning look on his face.

"I'm just gonna hope she doesn't bite your head off one day." He said drifting off.

...

"You're gonna keep staring at the wall or you wanna go to work? I mean it's a pretty interesting wall." Steves voice sounded behind Natasha as she turned to look at him.

"I thought you and Tony were still gazing into each others eyes." She walked over to him as they made their way down the hall.

"So how are we looking?" She asked taking a tablet from his hands.

"They're more than good, but not a team."

"Let's work them up."

Part 20 will be the first chapter of Captain America Civil war! and it will be out tommorow! The second book- Civil war will be much longer then this one so be ready! After that we have still two more books coming so we are very far from the end!!...

Part 20 will be the first chapter of Captain America Civil war! and it will be out tommorow! The second book- Civil war will be much longer then this one so be ready! After that we have still two more books coming so we are very far from the end!! Hope you'll like it!🖤