𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 31.

They all looked at him,confused.

"I thought you were dead." He sighed.

"What are you talking about?" Davina walked over to him.

"Bucky explain." Steve took a step closer to him as well.

Bucky took a deep breath looking up.
"You were their biggest work. I was there when they dragged you in,I was locked up I just saw how they tied you up to that bed."

Davinas memories all came back, she felt the torture,her own blood.

"Biggest? Are there any other works?" Sam frowned and Bucky nodded. "I'm not the only Winter Soldier.

"Who are they?" Steve asked.

"The most elite death squad. They were also filled with the blue serum."

"They all turned out like you?" Sam furrowed his eyebrows not liking the idea of that.

"Worse. They can assasinate,hide in plain site,infiltrate,destabilize, can take a whole country down and you've never seen them coming. But they're still not as bad as her." Bucky looked at Davina and continued, "They wanted you to lead them. And to have you to destroy them in case anything went wrong, not really thinking about what will happen if something goes wrong with you. I remember the day you got out of hands. I couldn't stop you."

Steve exchanged his gaze with Davina.

"You're saying I could stop them?" She asked Bucky.

"That's what you were created for."

"So if he was to get his hands on them,we can just send Davina?" Sam stated,

"The doctor could control them?" Steve asked Bucky and he nodded, "Yeah."

"If we call Tony," Steve looked at Sam.

"No he won't believe us. Who knows if the accords would even let him help." Sam disagreed. "But we could get some people together."

Steve nodded. "But for the night we need to find a place to lay low."

"I might know about one." Sam suggested.

...

"It's my friends cottage. I called him before we came,there are three rooms,that should be enough." Sam said before they entered.

"Thank you." Steve placed a hand on his shoulder.

Sam took the lower room and Davina Steve and Bucky went upstairs.

Bucky took one of the rooms and as he left both Steve and Davina looked at each other and entered the last room as if it was normal for them.

...

When Davina got out the shower whe noticed Steve wasn't in the room.
So she put some clothes on and went to search for him as she heard some loud banging coming from the cellar downstairs so she decided to check it only to see Steve throwing punches at the punching bag.

She leaned against the wall watching him for a few seconds. She became hypnotized by his massive back and small waist. The man in front of her had a body carved by gods themselves. His muscles were flexing even through his plain shirt.

After a while she walked up behind him, putting her palms against his back and he stopped but he didn't turn to look at her. His body was raising amd falling from the heavy breathing.

She placed a kiss on his skin and he turned to look at her.

They were so close to each other it felt way too intimate

"Didn't know this place had a gym." Davina whispered.

Steve just stayed looking at her,admiring her face before leaning in and kissing her. The kiss was slow and intense,sending shivers through their bodies.

His hands roamed her body. He grabbed her ass making her gasp into the kiss gaining a small smile from him.

Davina broke the kiss.

"You seem kinda tensed up."

And he nodded in response,looking around for a second before looking back at her.

She gently kissed his cheek.and grabbed his shirt taking it off.

Steves eyes sparkled as he watched her every move curiously.

She looked into his eyes as she kneeled in front of him. Steves mouth slightly opened as he realized what was going on.

She grinned, sliding his sweatpants down along with his boxers.

She gently grabbed his growing erection causing him to roll his eyes.

He was needy. And she liked him needy.

She teased him, slowly licking the tip before taking him whole. Bobbing her head and swirling her tounge around his shaft was causing Steves body get all shaky. His soft moans were like music to her ears. She was looking up at him hypnotizing him.

"Fuck,Davina." He whined,grabbing her hair.

She started bopping her head up and down faster and she could feel his shaft flex.

His breathing quickened and Davina took her time with swirling her tounge around him pushing him closer to the edge.

His moans grew impatient and after a few seconds a warm liquid exploded in her mouth. She swallowed and released him from her mouth looking up at him.

His body was trembling in euphoria,his eyes shut and chest rapidly rising and falling.

After he calmed down he looked down at her, bringing his face to her face and wiping the bit of him that stayed on the side of her mouth.

"God.." he breathed out while looking into her eyes. She felt mesmerizing,unreal even.

,,I want you." She begged and that was all he needed to hear. He made her stand up and grabbed her by the throat kissing her. He started taking her clothes off without breaking the kiss. He backed her up against the wall.

Kissing her neck and every single inch of her before checking if she was wet enough. And she was. For him she always was.

He slid inside of her as they both moaned. He pounded into her fast. The slapping noises and their moans filled the room. Her hands were placed on his broad shoulders while was holding one of her legs so he could get a better access.

"I'm close." She grunted before the sweet feeling took over her. Steve slid out of her releasing himself for the second time.