𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 34.

As Rhodey was about to fly at Cap he kicked him down and after that he high kicked T'challa making him fall far away.

"Cap heads up!" Ant Man ran up to him handing him a smoll car.

Cap took it,not understanding what he wanted from him.

"Throw it at this." He showed him something small and Steve didn't even have the time to take a proper look at it cause he quickly threw it in the air towards the other team.

Cap threw the little car at it.

The car was suddenly a normal size,falling towards them as they jumped from the way and a big explosion of fire went of.

Cap looked at Ant Man.

"Oh man I thought that was a fire truck. Sorry."

And they both ran back towards the quinjet. Wanda and Clint joined them.

"C'mon!" Cap shouted and along their side has also appeared Sam,Bucky and Davina.

They were almost there when a yellow lighting burning into the ground stopped them.

They looked up only to see Vision.

"Captain Rogers! I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good you must surrender now." Next to him has also appeared Tony with the others as both teams stood face to face.

"What do we do Cap?" Sam asked

"We fight."

Both teams started walking towards each other and soon running faster until sprinting.

And the fight has began.

Davina was holding back trying not let her powers overcome her,she could feel the power trying to get out of hands but she was handling it.

T'challa got his claws on Bucky. Exactly what he was waiting for.

"I didn't kill your father." Bucky managed to get out as T'challa had his hand wrapped around his throat.

"Then why did you run?!"

He got out of his grasp about to punch T'challa but T'challa quickly grabbed him making him do a spin and fall down. As Bucky was about to stand up he went to kick him but Davina was suddenly standing in front of Bucky and she dodged his kick taking over the fight.

Spiderman flew above them but Caps shield slit his web making him fall down ending up in a spider like pose.

"That thing does not obey the laws of physics at all." He was talking about Caps shield that just returned to Cap.

"Look kid. There's a lot going on here that you don't understand."

"Mr. Stark said you'd say that. And anyways, isn't your girlfriend only three years older then me?"

He nagged shoting his web that stuck to Caps feet. He pulled on it so Steve slid on the ground towards the boy and when he was close enough the boy kicked him hard, making Steve fly back and hit a truck before falling face down.

"He also said to go for your legs." He chuckled. Cap stood up swifly trying to grab the shield but the kids web stopped him from doing so. It was stuck to his fists from behind.

He tried to pull on it but Cap was stronger bringing his arms to the front and spinning in the air making Spiderman fly away.

He stood up trying to catch Caps his shield again but Steve hit him with it making Spiderman end up on a top of a truck.

"Did Stark tell you anything else?" He looked up at him.

"That you're wrong,you think you're right..makes you dangerous."

He flew right at him from the top of the truck but Cap was quicker. His kick send Spiderman fall downx this time under the truck.

"Guess he's got a point."

He threw his shield and hit something so the truck would fall down on him but it fell only to end up on his hands. He was hodling the truck above his head.

"You go hard kid. Where you from?"

"Queens." He struggled to let the words out.

Steve grinned, "Brooklyn." And ran off.

He got to Bucky.

"We gotta go. The guy is probably in Siberia by now." Bucky was breathing heavily.

"We gotta get rid of the flyers. I will take Vision you run to the quinjet Davina will watch your back."

"No. You get to the jet! All three of you! The rest of us isn't getting out of here." Sam interrupted Steve.

"As much as I hate to admit it, if we're gonna win this one, some of us will have to loose." Clint joined.

"This isn't the real fight Steve!" Sam called out through the earpiece again.

"Alright Sam. What's the plan?"

"We need deversion. Something big."

"I got something kind of big. But I can't hold it very long. On my signal,run like hell. And if I tear myself in half,don't come back for me." Scott notified.

"He's gonna turn himself in half?" Bucky looked at Cap.

"Are you sure about this Scott?"

"I do this all the time. I mean once. In a lab. Then I passed out."

And in only a few seconds the mini Scott has turned into a giant.

"Guess that's the signal." Steve looked at Bucky. ,,Let's get Davina." And he was about to ran to her while she was fighting Tony but Buckys voice stopped him.

"No. The psychiatrist is already there. And it's gonna be easier to stop me then to stop her." He said and they both looked at Davina as she punched Spiderman in the air and he flew back, far away from the others hitting the ground with such force it cracked.

Steve nodded and they both ran towards the quinjet.

Davina noticed them.

They were about to get to it when Visions powers split a tower that was next to it in half. It would block the way but Wandas powers held it up so they would get through.

The Black Panther was right behind them though so Davina sprinted after them.

They were almost in when Wandas powers gave out. The tower was falling but all four of them still got in.

Davina tackled T'challa to the ground not letting him stand up.

Both Steve and Bucky got into the quinjet as Davina's and Steve's eyes met, but she wasn't expecting them to fly off without her.