𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 42.

People were screaming and running to the same direction as if something was chasing them. The wind was blowing hard as Tony and the others made their way towards whatever it was that the people were running from.

They got to the street were a giant spaceship in the shape of a circle levitated just a few meter above the ground. Dr. Strange used his magic to get the fog out of the way while Tony ordered Friday to declate the evacuation of the nearest streets.

Suddenly two unknown creatures stood in front of them.

"Hear me, and rejoyce. You are about to die,the hands of the children of Thanos. Be thankful that your meaningless lives will now be-" One of them was having a speech when Tony cut him off,

"I'm sorry, earth is closed today. You better pack it up and get out of here."

"Stone keeper, does this chattering animal speak for you?" The creature looked at Strange.

"Certainly not I speak for myself."

"You're trespassing in this city and on this planet

"You're trespassing in this city and on this planet."

"Means get lost Squidward!" Tony shouted,backing him up.

"He exhausts me. Bring me the stone." The creature ordered to the much bigger one he had a giant ax in his hand as he walked towards them.

"You wanna get him?" Tony looked back at Bruce.

"No not really but when do I ever get what I want.."

"That's right." Tony nodded looking in front of them. "It's been a while, it's good to have you buddy."

"Arghh!" Bruce was trying to get angry and get the Hulk out but it was impossible to do so. He was all tensed with his fists tightened but nothing was happening. "I need to concentrate for one minute. C'mon." Bruce struggled to get the words out because of how much he was trying, making Tony look at him again,confused.

"Where's the Hulk?" He asked.

"I don't know we're sort of having a conflict."

"There's no time for conflicts,look in front of us." Tony grabbed his shoulder encouraging him but no matter how hard Bruce was trying nothing was happening.

Tony looked at him with a disappointed expression on his face.

"Dude you're embarrassing me in front of the wizard."

"I'm sorry I can't,he won't come out."

"Alright stand down. Keep an eye of him, thank you." Tony pushed him to the side next to Wong.

He tapped the center on his chest as his suit slowly spread over his body covering it. His new suit was incredible,it had so many new tricks. As the creature was about to hit him with the ax Tonys suit had a shield he blocked it with. And his new blasters blasted the creature far away,almost hitting the other one but he moved him to the side with on simple hand movement before it could happen.

"Where did that come from?" Bruce asked in shock.

"It's nanotech, you like it?" And just as Tony replied the ground under him has shot up into the air with him.

His power was telekinesis. Very powerful. His moves were simple and elegant but very effective.

With his power he ripped the trees from the ground throwing them at them and while Wong shielded them Dr Strange looked back at Bruce.

"Dr. Banner, since your green friend won't be joining us," He teleported him through the portal to a near park.

In the meantime Tony got back to Strange and Wong as they all tried to stop him but it was almost impossible to over power Thanos's sidekick.

Tony flew at him but the other one hit him making him fly far away and end up in the park were Bruce was supposed to be safe.

"Tony! You okay? How we doing?? Good?" He ran over to him.

"Really really good. Really good. Are you planning on helping out?"

"I'm trying, he won't come out!"

Suddenly the giant creature barged at them as Tony pushed Bruce put the way and started fighting with him but after a few second he got thrown onto the ground again with his back to the monster expecting it to crush him with the ax but nothing happened.

Completely confused he turned to look at him only to see Spiderman blocking his hit.

"What's up Mr. Stark?"

"Kid, where did you come from?"

"Field tri-" he shouted not being able to finish his sentence since he got thrown into the air and then both him and Tony launched at him.

"What is this guy's problem Mr. Stark?"

"Uhh he's from space, he came here to steal a necklace from a wizard."

...

In meantime Dr. Strange and Wong tried to fight the Telekinesis but he had Strange trapped against a wall with a bunch of bricks blocking him from any movement. He went to grab his pendant but it burned his hand.

"It's a simple spell but quite unbreakable."

"Then I'll take it off your corpse." He grabbed Strange throwing him onto the groud as the roots from the ground wrapped around Stranges body and neck trying to choke him to death.

"You'll find removing a death man spell troublesome." He struggled to get the words out.

"You'll only wish you were dead." The creature said as Strange fell unconscious.

With his powers he made him levitate through the air as he made his way towards the spaceship but Stranges intelligent coat freed him out flying away with Stranges body, passing Tony and Spiderman.

"That's the wizard. Go get him." Tony ordered Peter and he did as he said.

He followed him through the streets and when he finally got his web on him a blue ray from the spaceship suddenly tried to suck them up inside.

Peter tried to hold onto a near traffic light but it didn't work as both him and Strange were being sucked inside the spaceship.

Stark heard Peter scream so he flew up following the spaceship which was already quite far away from the ground of earth.

Wong took care of the other creature and him and Bruce got back to the street were the spaceship was before.

They were defeated.

Bruce saw Tonys flip phone laying on the ground covered in dust, so he picked it up and turned around, seeing Wong creating the portal and stepping inside of it.

"Where are you going?" Bruce called out.

"The Time stone has been taken. I need to guard it here. What will you do?"

Bruce opened the phone.

"I'm gonna make a call."

______

______

Who's excited to see Steve and Davina?🤪