𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 16.

After Davina took a quick shower and both Steve and her got dressed they left with Clint to get to Stark tower.

...

"We have only ten minutes." Bruce notified.

"Why the fuck did you not answer the phone?" Tony cursed when he saw Steve,Davina and Clint walk in. Clint laughed, "You don't wanna know." He mumbled,leaving Stark with a confused expression full of thoughts.

" He mumbled,leaving Stark with a confused expression full of thoughts

"Alright, get what you need." Steve ordered,shouting and they got into work. Taking all the weapons they needed and the ones who weren't dressed in their suits put them on along with the airpieces.

"If one of the robots stays standing, we lost.I'm gonna get to Ultron first. Iron Man is what he's waiting for."

"That's true,he hates you the most." Vision answered Tony,walking past him.

... in the ship:

Steve started giving orders,

"Ultron knows we're coming, it will be a heavy fight and that's what we've signed up for.But the people in Sokovia...they didn't. So our priority,is getting them out. All they want is to live their lives in piece and that's not gonna happen today but we will do our best to protect them and we get the job done. We find out what Ultron has been building. We find Romanoff and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Bruce you will go get Natasha and all the others will start clearing the city. "Where's Thor?"

"Went to check Ultron's biggest creation.The underground one." Tony answered.

...

And they did all that was said. Bruce left to get Natasha and all the others started to clear up the city as the police joined to help as well.

The sun started to rise as the sky turned a baby blue color.

"He is in a church. He's waiting for me." Tonys voice was heard in the earpiece as he flew there. He landed but he couldn't see him.

"Came to confess your sins?" He heard Ultron say from somewhere.

"I don't know,how much time you got?"

"More than you." Ultron stepped put making Tony step back. Ultron was bigger,much bigger.

"Have you been juicing? A little vibranium koktail, You look...I don't wanna say puffy." Tony joked making Ultron irritated. "You're stalling to protect the people."

"That is the mission. Did you forget?"

"I've moved beyond your mission,I'm free. "

Through the ground broke a metal machine,right in the middle of the church cunstruction. It was the rest of the vibranium.

"This is how you end Tony. This is piece of my time."

Sokovia started to fill up with his Ultron's robots. They were everywhere, coming in a massive batches.

All the Avengers had to act now. They started to fight them while still protecting the people that didn't get to leave the city yet.

Clint was at a location with Wanda and Davina was with Pietro. Captain fought near the bridge. Tony left Ultron to Vision as they both started fighting.

"Vision burned Ultron through internet, he won't escape through there." Tony notified others.

After a while the ground began to tremble under their feet,begining to tear and lift up and suddenly, Sokovia was in the air.

"Do you see, the beauty of it, the inevitability.You rise only to fall.You,Avengers, you are my meteor. The earth will crack under your failure." Ultrons voice was all over the place flowing through his robots. "When the dust settles, the only thing living on this earth will be metal."

Natasha and Bruce finally got there too.

"Cap you got incoming." Tony warned him, "Incoming already came in. Stark you worry about getting the city down to safety. The rest of us has only one job, tear these things apart.You get hurt,hurt'em back. You get killed,walk it off." Cap gave orders and everyone got back to fighting.

Davina joined Steve after a while,they were fighting on the bridge. One of the cars slipped off the bridge but Steve was quick to caught it but when the bumper broke the car flew down. Thor got on the scene, saving the woman from the car and throwing her up,Cap caught her and pulled her up while Davina was protecting his back. Then Thor landed next to them. Steve looked at him, "What? Were you napping?"

They moved away from the bridge since it was now empty and went to fight closer. All three of them fought side by side, Cap and Thor also using the shield and hammer combo and Davina ripping them apart but all of a sudden Ultron flew in taking Thor away with him.

"Hale!" Steve shouted throwing his shield to Davina to dodge the radiations they were firing.

Another three of them ran up to her, she threw the shield back to Steve, he caught it in the air and landed with all the robots destroyed.

"You good?." He placed his hand on her lowerback.

"When was I not." She smirked at him punching through another robots chest clearing another location.

"The next wave is gonna hit soon. What have you got Stark?" Steve asked through the earpiece.

"Nothing great. Maybe a way to blow up the city, I could keep the impact from the surface if you guys get it clear."

"I asked for a solution not a an escape plan." They started clearing the streets again. Making people get in a bunch of groups.

"The area of impact is getting bigger every second. We're gonna have to make a choice."

"Cap the people are going nowhere." Davina said standing next to him, taking in the view of clouds.

"I'm not leaving this rock till there's one civilian on it." He demanded,

"I didn't say we should leave." She said, "There's worse ways to go."

He stayed looking at her and she continued, "Where else Am I gonna grt a view like this." She looked in front of her,mesmerized.

"I'm glad you like the view Hale. Cause it's about to get better." Furys voice called out in the earpiece and in the air next to the city has appeared the helicarier.

"Cool right. I pulled her out of the dust with few of my friends but she'll do."

"Fury you son of a bitch." Steve cursed,smiling.

"Rescue boats are ready, get people." Fury ordered.

"Let's load them up." Cap shouted.

...

They were getting people on the boat, Rhodey and Tony were taking care of the robots who were trying to attack the helicarie and Thor and Vision were fighting off Ultron.

"Thor I got a plan." Tony notified,

"We're out of time,they're coming for the core." Thor answered,

"Rhodey get the rest of the people on board."

"On it."

"Avengers," Tony started ,,Time to work for a living."