"I didn't tell anyone yet." Alec said.

"What? Why?" Anna asked confused.

"Because that would mean I will have to move to Idris." Alec said and Anna looked at him.

"Right. I forgot about that. But isn't this what you always dreamt of?" Anna asked putting an hand on his cheek while the other one was on his chest, Alec's arms wrapping around her waist.

"Yes, but you will be here, or in London." Alec said and sighed tiredly.

"Hey, I am just a portal away. Besides, one day I will have to return to Idris, but until then, I will have to do my duties here." Anna said smiling softly at him.

"Thank you for understanding." Alec said smiling and Anna hugged him.

"Well, I will go to my room. I might have to talk with Sophie if she isn't busy with her boyfriend." Anna said smirking and Alec chuckled.

"Told her I say hi." Alec said and kissed her forehead.

"I will surely do." Anna said smiling and walked out of the room. While walking through the hall she heard someone scream and she soon rushed to the scream to find Jace catching his breath. "Jace." Anna yelled as she rushed to him and hugged him.

"Anna?" Jace said holding her tight.

"I am here Jace. I am here. What happened?" Anna said holding Jace's head in her hands for her to look at him.

"Jonathan. I dreamt about him. He tricked me. He made me kill Clary and he kidnapped you. I just- I couldn't do anything." Jace said sobbing in her chest.

"Shh." Anna said while rubbing his back and holding him close to her. "He is gone Jace. He can't hurt us from where he is now. Clary is safe. I am safe. We all are safe." Anna said in a soft voice trying to calm him down. Jace was still clenching Anna's shirt, but he somehow stopped sobbing and trembling. "Would you feel better if I stay with you?" Anna asked him and Jace just nodded.

"Alright then. Wait a little." Anna said and got up and walked to her room to get something and got back. "I got something." Anna said showing her brother her music box.

"Your music box?" Jace asked and he looked at it as Anna landed it in his hands.

"Grandma told me that I used to give our parents a really hard time when it came to making me sleep, but after mom made this music box, I started to fell asleep in a second and have nice dreams. I just thought that it could help you too." Anna explained and Jace nodded. 

Anna took the music box and opened it, the music starting and Anna hummed along with it. She then put it on the nightstand and she and Jace lied on the bed, Anna tugging Jace in the cover and she took his hand.

"I feel like a stupid kid." Jace groaned.

"What is wrong with that? You feel in danger, as your sister is my duty to make you feel better." Anna said smiling and Jace sighed.

"I guess you are right." Jace said and Anna gave him a sweet smile.

"Good night baby brother." Anna said smiling.

"Night big sis." Jace said and closed his eyes.

__________________

"Everybody has their ways to deal with their cravings. Mine is candy." Izzy said as her, Anna, Jace and Alec were walking through an hospital.

"Gosh me too. I crave chocolate so much sometimes." Anna said and Izzy smirked and linked their arms together.

"Candy? Seriously?" Alec asked.