𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 59.

Start from the beginning

"And you know what that makes you? Just like everyone else." She sat down next to him.

"I'm not supposed to be like everyone else, am I?"

"Everyone fails at who they're supposed to be Thor."

"I missed you mom." He said looking at her and then they both stood up.

"Mom I have to tell you something."

"No son you don't. You're here to repair your future,not mine."

"But this is about your future."

"That is none of my bussines." With a smile on her face she stood her ground.

Rocket suddenly ran up to them.

"Hi you must be mom. I got the thing c'mon we gotta move."

"I wish we had more time." Thor turned to look at her once again.

"No. This was a gift. And you go and be the man you're meant to be."

"I love you mom."

"I love you. And eat salad."

"C'mon we gotta go." Rocket grabbed the time travel equipment. "3...2..."

"No wait!" Thor shouted extending his arm towards the window.

It took a little time but after a few seconds mjolnir was suddenly in his grasp. Thor laughed from happines.

 Thor laughed from happines

"I'm still worthy!"

...
New York 2012

Davina and Steve got back to the street with the scepter.

"Cap. Sorry buddy we got a problem." Tony said. He was sitting in some random car with Scott in the backseat.

Scott laughed sarcastically. "Yeah we do."

...

"But what are we gonna do now?" Steve asked Tony after Tony explained the situation.

"You know what, give me a break Steve. I just got hit in the head by the Hulk."

Scott laughed sarcastically again, "He said that we had one shot! This! Was out shot. We shot it, it's shot. Six stones are nothing! Six stones are nothing!" Scott shouted at Tony.

"You're repeating yourself, you know that? You're repeating yourself."

"You're repeating yourself! You're repeating yourself!" Scott chidlishly pointed at him.

"Are there any other options with the tesseract?" Steve asked.

"No there are no other options. There's no do overs, we're not going anywhere else, we have one particle left. Each!. That's it,alright?! We use that, bye bye, we're not going home." Scott was getting more and more frustrated.

"Yeah but if we don't try! Then no one else is going home either." Steve shouted back at him and Davina noticed Tony's surpised face.

"I got it! There's another way how to take the Tesseract and empower new particles." He stepped in front of Steve, "The military destination in Garden State." When he said that Steve's eyes widened.

Steve looked at Davina and back at Tony. "When were they both there?"

"I know for a fact they were there and I know how I know."

"Guys what is it?" Scott asked looking at Steve.

"Looks like we're improvising. Davina take this back to the compound." Steve handed her the scepter.

She frowned,not liking him going anywhere she couldn't protect him.

Tony and Steve stood in front of each other, going through the numbers to get where they had to.

"Look if you do this, and it doesn't work,you're not coming back." Scott told them as Davina frowned even more.

"I have a good reason to come back." Steve said looking at Davina.

"You trust me?" Tony asked him.

"I do."