Sanji - Its Okay to take a break

Start from the beginning

On the other hand, Sanji knew. He knew how terrible your work was getting, making you to give him a single reply every two days, letting him know you were alive. If you didn't give him that reply, he'd have gotten a panic attack on how you were. No regular messages, no dates, no video calls, not a single god damn normal call. He was really getting worried. But he stayed patient.

Nami and Robin chan suggested him to go and meet you, but he thought if he went, he'd be a problem to you for not letting you finish your work. His heart was earning to see you. To hug you. To make you something to eat. To just... be with you.

As days passed, you were getting more and more annoyed and you started to have breakouts for almost everything and nothing. Even the smallest things were making you cry. Like once You even cried as you saw a small puppy outside your apartment.

You hated to cry. But because of this pressure you couldn't even control your emotions. You felt like you were losing yourself.

At Sanji's house, he and Zoro were doing dishes but Sanji couldn't help but to worry about you.

"Its just a gut feeling but I cant help but to worry", Sanji sighed.

"If you feel like shit, why not just go to her place?", asked Zoro

"Tsk, Its not that easy. What if I interrupt her?", replied Sanji washing his hands after giving the last plate to Zoro.

The green haired man took the plate and placed it into the shelf. He sighed and said, "Look cook. It's okay to go and check on her once a while, If you are worried. Maybe she needs you too"

Sanji never thought of that. He was always insecure and felt that he might disturb you if he met you. But this gut feeling of his was telling him to atleast go and see you.

"In 5 minutes, I'm leaving", the blond told his roommate before going into his room. Zoro just smirked before closing the shef door.

You sat in the corner of the room. Your books were still open and you knew you were supposed to study. Then... the negative thoughts hit you. Your brain wanted to play some tricks on you. And it chose this freaking time to do that.

'Yeah... you are not gonna get good grades even if you do this'

'Sanji is so hardworking. He'd be so disappointed to have a person like you as his lover'

'All your assignments are worthless, stop giving yourself enough credit', you looked into your mirror.

Tears slid down your face. You looked terrible. With messy hair, unwashed clothes, dirty room. You wanted to tear the place down. You were so hurt and pressured.

*Ring*

Your train of thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of the doorbell. You wiped your tears quickly and stumbled as you made your way towards the main door. You swung open the door and your (eye colour) orbs met the all blue orbs. The golden hair smoothly covered one of his eye. His smile brightly as seeing you.

"Aish! Y/N, how many time have I told you to check before opening the do-", He didn't even complete his sentence and you ran into his arms, tightly embracing him, making him to take a step back.

He instantly knew something was wrong with the way to you hugged him. He wrapped his arms around your body. You started to cry as he hugged you.

"Sanji... I... I can't... I hate this. I don't like this", you whimpered between your sobs. He soothingly rubbed the back of your head.

Without breaking the hug, he pulled you inside the house and locked the door. Leaning his back on the door, with still you hugging him, he pulled you even closer. He patted your back while you buried your head in the crook of his neck.