"Hmmm I think 12/20." Anna said and everybody looked at her shocked. "What?" Anna asked.

"How are they here?" Alec asked.

"As a new leader I decided to imply new rules. One of my first actions as an Head was to make an arrangement with the Downworlders. I am willing to offer shelter for the warlocks if they are willing to help us in missions and with portals." Anna said smiling.

"That way, we were able to get quicker at the location where we found the demon." Sophie said smiling as she rested an elbow on Anna's shoulder. The strange thing was that if Sophie was having a brighter shade of blonde and brighter blue eyes she and Anna could be named almost twins.

"It was hard for the first year but when we saw the progress of the Institute we saw the work with the Downworlders as a pro so I decided that I will offer shelter not only to the kids but adults also." Anna said proud.

"And the best Shadowhunters here are training the warlocks to defend themselves and others in need. Besides, Crystal has told us about a game she and Magnus played so she could train and that game became the base of the training here in London." Sophie informed smiling to her friend.

"You are helping the warlocks? You are raising them?" Magnus asked shocked.

"Of course Magnus. A warlock raised me, it's the least I could do for what you offered me." Anna said smiling and Magnus hugged her.

"You really are like your mother." Magnus whispered.

"Thanks Magnus." Anna said and smiled.

"So, what was Sophie talking about Saturday?" Clary asked curious.

"Oh, Saturday is the day I am going out with the kids. Taking them to the ice ring, ice cream maybe the playground. Sometimes when it's hot I take them to pool." Anna said smiling.

"You take a day off every week and give a day off for everyone when it's your birthday? Don't you think that there can be a demon?" Jace asked.

"As Cristy Crist said before, with the help of the warlocks we got a lot of help with the missions, and the demon attacks are not so many." Sophie explained.

"Cristy Crist?" Alec asked.

"It's Sophie's name for Crystal." A voice said and Anna turned to see a man.

"Zack!" Anna said smiling and hugged him. "I missed you!" 

"I missed you too Blessed Child. I see you brought guests." Zack said.

"I see that some people are still calling you the Blessed Child." Magnus said smirking.

"What can I say? You can't say that the nickname doesn't suit me." Anna said smirking.

"Zack Meredid. Pleasure to meet you." Zack said while shakicg everybody's hands.

"You too." They said in unison. 

Zack then walked next to Sophie and snaked his arm around her waist. Anna saw it and gasped.

"By the Angel?! You two?" Anna said pointing to the two. "And you didn't tell me. Sophie we have a long talk ahead of us." Anna said with a huge smile on her face.

"I can't have it any other way." Sophie smirked.

"Anyway, I have to get my luggage in my room. So see you later." Anna said and walked away.

When the couple saw Anna gone it got closer to Anna's friends. "Ok. Listen up. This year is special year for Anna and as always we are going to celebrate her birthday with a party." Zack said.