𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 54.

Mulai dari awal

She slid his sweatpants down revealing his cock. He was already swollen and big. She had that effect on him.

She licked the tip, swirling her tounge around it. Steve hissed in pleasure as she started sucking him off taking him whole.

It didn't take long when she heard him twitch inside her mouth and she bobbed her head faster trying to get him to release the pressure, he grabbed her hair and released himself. She swallowed it all.

He picked her up and sat down on the couch placing her on top of him so she was straddling him. She smiled at him,brushing her hands through his hair as he placed a gentle kiss against her cheek. "I can't get enough of you." He breathed out looking deeply into her eyes making the butterflies in her stomach spin around.

He positioned her up as she slowly slid down his shaft. They both  grunted in pleasure. She was moving up and down delicatly,slowly but that way she was creating more pleasure.

He had a firm grip on her waist,not motioning just holding onto her.

Their moans and grunts filled the room. Davina soon experienced her second orgasm. She was breathing heavily as her head fell,resting against Steve's chest. His chest was falling and raising rapidly. He kissed her on her head. "Let's take this to the bed."

...

He was now on top of her thrusting into her hard. In and out. Her back was arched,gripping onto the sheets.

She could feel him twitch as he released himself inside of her. She could feel the cumshot in her insides.

Her eyes widened looking at Steve.
He was breathing heavily looking back at her. He did get a little carried away.

None of them said anything but after a few seconds Davina pressed her lips against his again.

...

The next day

"C'mon I feel like I'm the only one eating here,have some eggs." Bruce complained pushing the plates in front of Scott. They were having lunch  at the local shop were they met up.

"I'm so confused right now." Scott stated looking at Bruce with furrowed eyebrows. It was Bruce. But just as green and big as the Hulk.

"I know it's crazy. I'm wearing shirts now."

"Yeah. Why? how?" Scott clearly still didn't get it.

"Five years ago we got our asses beat. Except that was worse for me. Cause I lost twice. First Hulk lost, then Banner lost. Then we all lost." Bruce explained.

"No one blamed you Bruce." Natasha reassured him.

"I did. For years I've been treting the Hulk like he's some kinda disease,something to get rid of. But then I started looking at him as the cure. 18 months in the laboratory. I put the brains and the body together  and now look at me. Best of both worlds." Just as he said that a bunch of kids came up to him.

"Excuse me Mr. Hulk, can we get a photo?"

"100 percent little humans." He handed the phone to Scott so he could take their picture. Scott scoffed taking the phone in his hands as both Steve and Davina remained confused,not saying anything.

 Scott scoffed taking the phone in his hands as both Steve and Davina remained confused,not saying anything

After the picture was taken Bruce handed the phone back to the kids.

"Hulk go!" Both him and the kids shouted out, that was when Steve started getting a little annoyed,

"Bruce."

"Dab." Bruce shouted out again.

"Bruce. Back to what we were saying." Steve tried getting his attention again and it worked.

"Right. The whole time travel do-over? Guys it's outside of my area of expertise."

"Well you pulled this off. I remember a time when that seemed pretty impossible too." Natasha tried changing his mind and after a few seconds of silence Bruce finally spoke,

"Alright I'll give it a try."