"Do you guys know each other?" Izzy asked.

"Ok. Guys, do you remember when I told you a friend I send to Paris for some studies gone missing? Well he is him. Guys, meet Sebastian Verlac. My first friend from London." Anna said smiling.

"You didn't told me about that." Izzy said looking at Sebastian.

"Well, I don't like going around and telling people I know the big and great Anabella Herondale. Besides, would you believe me if I would tell you that I was the first one in London she ever showed emotions, or that I like to mess with her every day?" Seb said and got Anna in an hold and started to mess her hair.

"Ok ok. They got it Seb!" Anna said and got out of his hold and pout.

"Anny Belly is sad! Oh my Goodness, I think I will faint because such a level of cuteness." Sebastian said and put one of his hands on his forehead making like he was going to faint really dramatic.

"Oh come on!" Anna said frustrated.

The others started to laugh. Anna then turned around to them and threw them a glare, making them trying to hold their laugh but they failed miserably. 

"Seriously Alec! You too?! I feel so betrayed right now!" Anna said folding her arms.

Alec got closer to her and hugged her from behind and rested his head on her shoulder. He looked at her and kissed her cheek.

"Sorry Bella." Alec said and smiled at her.

"Come on Anny Belly. Smile! Your best friend is here." Seb said smiling and winked at her. Anna groaned but she smiled. "By the way, who is he?" Sebastian asked pointing to Alec.

"Right. Seb, this is Alec, my boyfriend, this is Jace his adoptive brother and this is Clar, Jace's biological sister." Anna introduced. "And I bet you already know Izzy." Anna said smirking.

Sebastian shake everybody's hand but when he shook Alec's hand he had a strange look in his eyes. "A pleasure to meet you." Sebastian said while shaking the raven's hand.

"You too. Thank you for taking care of my sister." Alec said smiling.

"Thank you for taking care of my best friend." Seb said winking at Anna. 

"Trust me, I think she took care of everybody instead of us taking care of her." Alec said smiling at Anna.

"Oh well, wouldn't expect anything less from sweet deadly Anabella Herondale." Sebastian said smirking.

"You know I am deadly, yet you still mock me. The nerve of this guy." Anna said frustrated.

"You love me." Sebastian said smirking.

Anna sighed tiredly and then smiled. "Yeah yeah. I love you and I miss you." Anna said and hugged him once again. Sebastian got a little surprised but he hugged her back. "So Seb, how you and Izzy met?" Anna asked.

"When Azazel came after me, Sebastian was the one who saved me." Izzy explained with a smile.

"When I studied abroad to the Paris Institute I specialized in greater demons." Sebastian explained to the others.

"Well look at that. It seems that you got something good from your little trip in Paris. I am such a great friend." Anna said proud of herself.

"Oh shut up. You already have a big ego, you don't need to have it bigger." Sebastian said smirking and Anabella gasped.

"Well excuse you, but what I have is not called big ego. I just know my worth." Anna said smirking.

"Sure you do." Sebastian mumbled and Anna giggled.

"Ok. Tell us about Azazel. How do we bring him down?" Jace asked.

"The only way to banish him is to puncture his demonic core. In corporal form, it's between the T8 and T9 vertebrae, but it's not that simple. The core is the size of the pea." Sebastian explained.

"So the entry point is right below his stenum? If I can get close enough I can kill him." Jace said.

"Or maybe he can kill you first. You know he can transforms in flies so you would need a weapon for distance. Like Alec's weapon, or my throwing daggers or shurikanes. You have just your blade, which is for close contact, and that can be a difficulty in trying to kill Azazel." Anna explained and Sebastian nodded smiling proud at the blonde girl.

"Anna is right. You won't have enough velocity, and even if you did, it would only be temporary.  The nasty buggers always finds a way to break out of their realm and come back." Sebastian explained.

"You know, you can be a teacher." Anna said smiling.

"You think so?" Sebastian asked surprised.

"Of course. I mean you have the knowledge, why not just share it with other right?"Anna said smiling widely.

"You are right! Great idea Anna." Sebastian said and hugged Anna and she hugged him back.

"Thank you for the intel. We can take it from here." Alec said with a blanc expression.

"If you don't mind I would like to help." Sebastian said and Anna smiled nodding.

"We appreciate that but you don't have the clearance to go on mission. Not at this Institute." Alec argued.

"I can get it. Seb is a really good eighter and vad a big brain. We can use it." Anna said smiling like a little child.

"Thank you Anny Belly." Sebastian said.

"No problem Seby Raby." Anna said winking at him and he smiled.

"Now as far as tracking is concerned we should really think about-" Sebastian began but got cut off.

"We have a very capable warlock for that. You do what you want, I am gonna work with Magnus." Alec said and walked away.

Anna walked after her boyfriend and cought his hand. "Alec what is going on?" Anna asked, concern in her voice.

"Nothing. You can go back and talk with Sebastian." Alec said turning to get but not looking at her.

"Jealous?" Anna asked smirking.

"No." Alec said and when he looked at get he saw her raising a eyebrow. "Ok....maybe." Alec admited.

"Alec...." Anna said putting an hand on his cheek and made him look at her. "I know that you might be uncomfortable about me and Seb  hugging a lot, but he is my best friend. He is the brother I never got to have, and I haven't saw him in like 4 moths....5 almost. What I mean is that I missed vin so much and the new that he disappeared scared me to death. Even though I looked calm on the outside, I was scared as fuck on the inside. I was just like you when you didn't know where Izzy was." Anna said and Alec nodded.

"I understand. Sorry for the jealousy crisis." Alec apologized.

"No problem. Besides, if you go at Magnus please tell me of he is alright. He after strange last night after all Azazel thing." Anna said.

"I will." Alec said and kissed her.

"Stay safe." Anna said resting her forehead in his.

"You too." Alec whispered.

"I love you." Anna said and kissed his nose.

Alec chuckled and kissed her forehead. "I love you too. Now I have to go." Alec said and started to walk away.

"Bye." Anna said and saved goodbye. She turned around and found Sebastian looking at her. "Seb. You don't sneak on me like that." Anna said.

"Sorry. I just.....wanted to see if he is treating you good." Sebastian said smiling warmly.

"Alec? Of course he is. He is the best thing happening since I came here." Anna said smiling.

"And what about me?" Sebastian asked.

"You are the best thing that happened to me when I arrived in London. Now let's go and make something fun." Anna said grabbing Sebastian's hand and dragging him after her.