"What happened?" Alec asked as he got closer to Anna.

"I have no idea." Anna said in shock.

She then got up and walked to Magnus. "Magnus. Hey, are you ok?" Anna asked the warlock as she helped him to stand.

"Ummm yeah. I am ok. A little dizzy." Magnus said and they all looked at Valentine as he was leaded away. When he looked at Anna he started to act nervous and wanted to get to her but the Shadowhunters kept him still.

"Well that was strange." Alec commented as he looked after Valentine.

"Yeah. It seems that Valentine really hates the Herondale family and really wants to end it." Anna said glaring at Valentine. "Let's go. I can't be here anymore." Anna said and walked inside.

She led Magnus to the exit. "If you want me and Alec can come with you at your apartment. Maybe we can play something." Anna suggested smiling.

"Actually Anabella, I am kind of tired. I think I need my beauty sleep." Magnus said.

"Alright. See you tomorrow Rainbow." Anna said smiling.

"See you tomorrow Anabella." Magnus said and walked away fast.

"That was really strange. Magnus haven't called me Anabella since I was 6. Weird." Anna said and walked to her room.

"Bella!" Alec yelled. Anna turned around and she was met with a smiling and hurried Alec.

"Hey. Where is the fire?" Anna asked confused.

"Izzy just called." Alec informed.

"Wait really?! Alec, what did she told you? Where is she? Is she ok?" Anna asked shocked and worried.

"She is fine. She told me she just needs some alone time to heal." Alec said smiling.

"I guess she is right. With all the stress and the tension in the Institute is harder for Izzy to heal. If she founds a warm and peaceful place where she would feel at ease, then she will heal faster." Anna said smiling.

"She is fine Bella." Alec said smiling while a tear rolled down his cheek.

"Oh Alec...." Anna said wiping away his tear. "Come here you big baby." Anna said and opened her arms. Alec chuckled and hugged Anna. 

"Thanks." Alec said and Anna smiled.

"Any time. You know how much I like to cuddle with you." Anna said smiling and Alec pulled away from the hug but kept his arms around her waist.

"I know. You know I wasn't a cuddle person until I met you." Alec confessed smirking.

"Really? I wouldn't have guessed." Anna said rolling her eyes sarcastic.

"You think you know everything." Alec said mocking her.

"I don't think I do, I know I do." Anna said smirking.

"Oh yeah? Ok then." Alec said and in a second he threw Anna over his shoulder.

"ALEC! Put me down. Now!" Anna said squealing.

"Well would you look at that....Miss Know It All didn't knew I was going to do this." Alec mocked.

"Yeah yeah. Ha ha Alec. Very funny. Now can you put me down?" Anna asked.

"Hmmmm.....maybe later." Alec said and started to walk with Anna.

"What?! Alec! Come on dude. All I am seeing here is your butt. I am not complaining about the view but I would actually prefer watching it from another angle." Anna said graoning.

Alec chuckled and continued to walk to Anna's room. On their way they got a lot of stares from another Shadowhunters.

"Come on Alec! Everybody is looking weird at us! For the Angel's sake!" Anna groaned.

"Don't worry love. We are almost there." Alec said and walked in her room. He placed Anna on the bed and smiled at her.

"Finally! My head was killing me." Anna said frustrated.

"Really? Well let me solve that." Alec said and kissed her forehead. "Does it hurt now?" Alec asked.

"My nose is hurting too." Anna said with pleading eyes.

Alec smiled and kissed her nose. "How is it now?" He asked.

"My cheek hurts a little." Anna said rubbing her right cheek.

Alec rolled his eyes smiling and kissed her cheek. "Now? Where does it hurt now?" Alec asked.

"Here." Anna said pointing to her lips. Alec smirked and kissed her. She kissed him back and pulled him closer to her. Alec started to pepper her jaw with kisses and then he kissed her sweet spot on her neck.

"Alec.....you know where this will go right?" Anna asked panting.

"Oh I know love. And I am in the mood too." Alec said smirking against her skin.

"Show me what you got then Lightwood." Anna said and Alec smirked.