The boys smirked but Anna smirked too. "Weapons against bare hands, I like the odds." Anna said and smirking. Alec tried to attack her but she dodged him, making his sword going pass her side, and Anna grabbed Alec's wrist and his shirt. She then threw Alec over her shoulder and grabbed his swords. She turned to Jace and smirked. They started to fight, and Anna knocked his weapons out. Jace backed as Anna stepped forward to him but then she raised her swords and redirected a dagger that Alec threw to her. Anna made a backflip and she was now besides Alec and Alec raised his hands in surrender as she backed away and ended up next to Jace, each of them with a sword pointed to them.

Anna smiled and took the swords from them. "You guys are a real challenge, I must admit." Anna said and threw the swords to them to catch. They did and the boys smiled. "You are as good as Eric and Zane, and believe me, they are a real challenge." Anna said giggling. She picked up her daggers and Jace noticed the glare Alec was wearing.

"Umm...who?" Jace asked.

"Oh, two boys I grew up. They are like the brothers to me, sometimes I thought they were my bodyguards and they were put by my grandma to stay with me, but we soon got close and I got to call them my family. But then I- I had to leave to London and haven't seen them for almost 6 years." Anna said and sighed. "Well boys, I will go and see what is Izzy doing." Anna said smiling and walking outside.

"How can she smiles like that? I think I will go crazy if I wouldn't see you or Izzy for almost 6 years." Jace exclaimed as he looked after Anna.

"Yeah, me too." Alec confessed and walked after Anna. "Bella?" Alec called and Anna stopped and looked at her boyfriend. Anna smiled at him and Alec hugged her.

She got a little surprised but hugged him back. "Everything alright?" She asked.

"I should be the one asking that." Alec said and looked at Anna as she looked at him confused. "How can you smile, when you didn't seen your friends in 6 years?" Alec asked and Anna smiled at him. She put an hand on his cheek and Alec looked at her surprised.

"I am smiling because I know one day I will see them again. And I am smiling, because I have you here, and your family and Magnus. I am smiling because despite everything I have everything I need in front of me." Anna said smiling and Alec smiled and kissed her. "Now let's go, help me find your sister." Anna said giggling.

"Bella...I actually know where Izzy is. But I need to tell you something about her." Alec said and Anna nodded. "Izzy got addicted to Yin Fen, and she is trying to sweat it out right now." Alec informed and Anna went in pure shock.

"Wait, yesterday, when you said that Aldertree gave Yin Fen to a subordinate, you mean that...." Anna said waiting for Alec to complete the sentence but he just nodded. "Oh God." Anna said and run to Izzy's room. She entered and saw Izzy on the bed shaking and sweating. "By the Angel Izzy." Anna said and got closer to her friend and Alec stood there looking at the two.

"Anna?" Izzy asked weak.

"Hey. Yeah, I'm here." Anna said and got the hair out of her face. Izzy smiled weakly but then she started to shake again. Anna stood up angry and walked to the door. She exited the room and walked to the office. 

"Bella?" Alec called after Anna but she just continued to walk with a face that showed that she will bring death to anyone that dared to stop her.

"Victor the fucking asshole Aldertree!" Anna said angry and entered in the office where Aldertree was.

"Ah Anabella" Aldertree said smiling but Anna just threw a punch at him so bad that Adertree fell to the ground. He looked at Anna and hold his nose. When Alec arrived he saw Anna standing in front of Aldertree with him sitting on the ground holding his bloody nose, clearly broken. "Oh, did it hurt? Don't worry I will make it worse." Anna said glaring and threw another punch at Aldertree. She then saw Alec and with her powers she closed the doors. "Giving Yin Fen in an Institute, to a fucking teenager?! You asshole has really serious problems." Anna said and hold his colar pulling him up. "Don't worry, I won't tell the Clave, because I know that they won't punish you bad enough for everything you've done, but I will let you deal with something worse than dath. You will deal with ME." Anna said and shot her leg between his and let him fall to the gound. Aldertree was sitting on his knees and looked at Anna shking.

Anna looked down at him and she smirked. She bended down to his level. "Not such a pleasure right? Imagine that the pain you are feeling is nothing compared to the pain caused by the Yin Fen addiction, and Isabelle is the one facing it because of it. A long time ago, I told you that next time you are crossing the line, I won't hesitate. Now I showed you that I kept my word, and you will keep you mouth shut if you don't want everybody to know your little secret." Anna said holding his head by his hair and pulling it roughly.

Aldertree nodded painfully and Anna smirked. "Good." Anna said standing up, she took a step ready to leave but she turned back and kicked him in the ribs throwing him in the wall and knocking him out. "I wanted to do this since the first day I saw him here." Anna said and turned to Alec that looked at her shocked, but then he smiled and hugged her.

"Thank you, but wouldn't you get in trouble for this?" Alec asked worried.

"For Izzy, it's worthy. And for the sake of Aldertree's reputation in front of the Clave and my grandma he is going to get me out of this bad situation. This is payback for all the demage he did here." Anna declared while looking at the unconscious man.

"I love you so much." Alec said and kissed her.

"I love you too. Now, I think we need to call for somebody to get him to the infirmary. I think I broke his nose and hopefully some ribs, and we need to get back at Izzy." Anna said smiling.

Alec chuckled and pecked her cheek and called some guys to get Aldertree to the infirmary. They then went in Izzy's bedroom and they got near her. Alec got in bed next to her and Anna kneeled beside the bed on her side.

"Anna? Alec?" Izzy asked.

"Hey sunshine! Time to rise and be a badass." Anna said winking and Izzy smiled a little but continued to shake. "By the way, I kind of broke Aldertree's nose, and maybe some ribs, and unfortunately he is still breathing, but I make sure for him to feel some pain." Anna said with an innocent face and Izzy chuckled at Anna.

"Thanks Goldie." Izzy said smiling.

"Hey! Just Magnus can call me like that. You need to be original and came up with a cool nickname for me." Anna said winking.

"I will try to think for one." Izzy said smiling.

"That's the spirit badass." Anna said and Izzy started to shake really hard. 

"Izzy, please tell me what I can do to help you." Alec begged.

"Nothing Alec. I just need to sweat it out." Izzy said. Alec put a cloth in a bowl of water and then he put it on Izzy's head. She kissed in pain and pissed the cloth away. "Stop. It burns." Izzy said and the two looked at get with pity.

Suddenly their phones started to ring and they looked at them.

"What is it?" Izzy asked.

"We are asked for a mission." Alec said.

"Demon attack, at a bar." Anna explained.

"You should go." Izzy said.

"We can't leave you like this Izzy." Alec said.

"Maybe I could go and Alec could stay with you." Anna suggested but Izzy shook her head.

"No. You two should go. I will be fine. Besides, it would be suspicious why the two of you are missing, along with me." Izzy explained and Alec and Anna nodded.

"Take care, alright?" Anna asked and got up. Izzy smiled and nodded.

"We will come back as soon as we can." Alec assured and Anna and Alec got out.