When she finished she looked down and saw Max sleeping peacefully. She smiled at the image in front of him. She then looked back at the door and saw Alec there smiling at her. She got up from bed and hugged him.

"You scared me and your whole family tonight." Anna whispered.

"I know. I am sorry." Alec said hugging her back.

"Max saw you on the edge and got scared, that's why he's here. I told him that you just played a prank on me, but Alec, I swear, nothing in my life was as devastating as seeing you on that edge." Anna confessed as a tear rolled down.

Alec wiped it away and kissed the cheek. "I know, but I would never do that. I was under the magic effect." Alec defended.

"Alec, magic can't create fears, but it can bring them out. Just promise me that when things go though you will come talk with me first! I can't loose you." Anna said and Alec just smashed his lips to hers.

"I promise." Alec breathed and Anna smiled closing her eyes and resting her forehead on his.

"Let's get to bed. You need to sleep." Anna said dragging Alec to bed.

She went to her closet and she pulled out a dark blue shirt and grey pants.

"Since when do you have my clothes here?" Alec asked surprised.

"I got some clothes of yours here and I got some of mine in your room for when I sleep there with you. So both of us can be comfortable." Anna said smiling.

"Well, I like the idea." Alec said and grabbed his clothes and changed. Soon they got in bed, each of them by Max's each side.

"Alec?" Max asked half asleep.

"Hey buddy. I am here." Alec said and Max hugged him.

"Anna said you are safe. She was right." Max said and hugged his brother tighter, snuggling  his head in Alec's neck.

Alec looked at Anna and smiled. Anna smiled at the two brothers and got closer to them.

"Good night Max." Anna said and kissed his cheek.

Max turned around and hugged Anna's waist. Anna just smiled at him and hugged him back. Soon she felt a pair of arms around them and looked up to see Alec hugging the. He then kissed her forehead and smiled.

After some hours Alec woke up, ready to wake up Max so he can prepare for the ceremony. He looked next to him and he saw Anna hugging his little brother, and Max was holding her hand. Alec smiled and shook Max a little to wake up. Max opened his eyes a little and saw Alec smiling at him and Anna sleeping.

"Hey, morning." Alec said smiling.

"Morning." Max greeted rubbing his eyes.

"Did you sleep well?" Alec asked.

"Yeah. Now I understand why you like to sleep in her room, and in her bed." Max said and smiled at Anna.

"Really?" Alec asked smirking.

"Yeah, she gives you this feeling when you sleep, that you are safe. I like her, she is good for you. Hope mom will see this too." Max said and hugged Alec.

"Yeah me too." Alec said and looked at Max. "Ok, you go and get ready, and I will wake Anna up." Alec said and Mx nodded walking out. Alec smiled at his girlfriend's peaceful face while sleeping and caressed her cheek. "Bella..." Alec whispered while rubbing her cheek. "It's time to wake up love."