"The Sisters call upon the power of the angels to imbue our blades with their energy." Anna continued to explain. "It's really interesting how much they can do, but we usually call the Silent Brothers for help because the Iron Sisters are too busy to create blades for all the Shadowhunters in the world." Anna explained.

"I hate to leave you alone while we are going away." Izzy said a sad smile on her face.

"Don't worry about me. I have your brother here. You go and meet your idols!" Anna said smiling while hugging Izzy.

"Well then we better go then." Clary said smiling.

"Take care of each other." Anna said hugging both the girls.

"We will." Izzy said nodding and they walked out.

Anna got out of the room and made her way to Alec's room. She got inside and saw Alec on his bed reading a book. Alec groaned at the fact someone entered in his room without knocking, but when he saw Anna he instantly smiled.

"Hey." Anna said getting closer to him.

"Hey Bella." Alec said standing up and hugging her. HE then kissed her softly and when they pulled away Anna sighed smiling.

"God I love when you call me that." Anna said resting her forehead on his.

"I know Bella. I love it too." Alec said smiling and Anna kissed him once again. "So, what are you doing here?" Alec asked.

"Can't I see my boyfriend?" Anna asked mimicking an hurt expression.

"You know I didn't mean it like that." Alec said rolling his eyes and smiled.

"Izzy and Clary went on a mission to the Iron Sisters and I decided that it would be the perfect time for our first date." Anna suggested running her hands on his chest.

"Bella....I don't know." Alec said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Alec." Anna said getting closer to him rubbing his cheek. "Babe you went to hell and back and you didn't even take a break to breath." Anna said in a worried voice.

"Bella, we are in the middle of a war." Alec said looking her in the eyes with a serious face.

"There will always be a war, a mission or a problem to solve. Alec, we need to make time for each other or else we will forget why we fought so much to be here right now in each other's arms. I can't loose you to my duties to the Clave. Not you." Anna said looking at him with pleading eyes.

Alec sighed but then nodded and smiled at the girl. He leaned down and kissed her softly, their lips moving in sync. They pulled away and Alec rubbed Anna's back in comfort. "What do you have in mind?" He asked the girl from his arms.

"Meet me in front of the Institute. We are going officially on our first date." Anna said smiling wide and pecked his cheek. She walked away to her room and left an smiling Alec in his room to search for an  outfit.

Alec was waiting for Anna in front of the Institute. He was ready to call her when the doors opened and through them walked Anna. She was wearing a mid tight length baby pink dress. Over it was a pink jacket that reached lower than the dress. She was also wearing boots that above her knees and her hair was in a ponytail.

 She was also wearing boots that above her knees and her hair was in a ponytail